What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 US elections thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilarity is about to ensue... 🤣 ...please, start playing Benny Hill.

I am just withdrawing from the accelerationism discourse now.

Instead let me bring a story in 4 parts.

So Parler lied about people being lined up to take their business and their attorneys fled to the hills. One of the companies fleeing was their security companies. So a bunch of people used the lack of email verification to find a weakness and then a bunch of people all worked together to collect all the information they could off Parler before it shut down. For some of these folks we are talking about info down to the driver's license along with deleted posts. Archive.org also now has a complete backup of Parler's entire website preserving it. The right wing now things it is the nefarious donk_enby that did all this because they don't get nonhierarchical groups self organizing around a common goal for the good of the nation. I am sure this is also why the FBI has had such an easy time making no fly lists.

Anyone who wants to check, Parler was uploaded wholesale to the Internet Archive.

No wonder that Zoe and Comet_King wanted to get rid of Sietch.

No wonder that Zoe and Comet_King wanted to get rid of Sietch.
Pls pretend that I don't know what you're writing about and provide some short explanation, this all looks interesting (in a very morbid, horror-style sense).

Pls pretend that I don't know what you're writing about and provide some short explanation, this all looks interesting (in a very morbid, horror-style sense).
Those are TS forum names of The Sietch's owners. Or should I say ex-owners, because they sold off TS in December for a penny to not be dragged out into court by the legal liability of the talk the posters there had.

Last edited:
Even my mother was laughing at the rigmarole this election has become. How the hell did these chumps become the richest and strongest nation again?

Ah yes... glares at the Bourbons and the Dutch

Even my mother was laughing at the rigmarole this election has become. How the hell did these chumps become the richest and strongest nation again?

Ah yes... glares at the Bourbons and the Dutch
Sometimes, one's success is not measured by one's superb competence. Sometimes, one's success is measured by other's superb incompetence. To win you do not need to be perfect. In fact, you do not even need to be good enough or sub-average. You just need to be slightly better than the second best of the group.
US history can literally be summed up as being the guy who was at the right time at the right place for the last 200+ years. Even Otto von Bismarck made note of this American quality: "God has a special providence for fools, drunkards, and the United States of America."

Last edited:
Sometimes, one's success is not measured by one's superb competence. Sometimes, one's success is measured by other's superb incompetence. To win you do not need to be perfect. In fact, you do not even need to be good enough or sub-average. You just need to be slightly better than the second best of the group.
US history can literally be summed up as being the guy who was at the right time at the right place for the last 200+ years. Even Otto von Bismarck made note of this American quality: "God has a special providence for fools, drunkards, and the United States of America."
Bismarck seems to have one too many appropriate quotes about politics. Wonder how many are real.

At any rate, I still blame the Dutch and King Louis. If they had just practiced neutrality....

Come on guys, let's not deny history. The US has created a fantastic political and economic system with a unique internal competition based on iron rule of law and very, very low corruption. Sure, geography helped, as did slavery, as did Europe's eternal squabbles (like those of the Dutch and King Louis with the British), but if one looks at the US from 100 years back, and then looks at Europe of the same time, one wants to puke. While the US has built skyscrapers, cheap cars and movie studios, we here were building armies for two incredibly destructive wars.
The more incredible is the fall of the last 20 years, and its recent acceleration. I see it as karma for the 2003 Iraq war, and especially Albright's infamous words about its victims.

Come on guys, let's not deny history. The US has created a fantastic political and economic system with a unique internal competition based on iron rule of law and very, very low corruption. Sure, geography helped, as did slavery, as did Europe's eternal squabbles (like those of the Dutch and King Louis with the British), but if one looks at the US from 100 years back, and then looks at Europe of the same time, one wants to puke. While the US has built skyscrapers, cheap cars and movie studios, we here were building armies for two incredibly destructive wars.
The more incredible is the fall of the last 20 years, and its recent acceleration. I see it as karma for the 2003 Iraq war, and especially Albright's infamous words about its victims.
And also first initiated when the Dutch gave loans and the French military aid to sidestep the Yanks actually working on those issues. /s

But more seriously, yeah. It's just that it's more fun to rag on the Dutch than to admit the nuanced view.

Wonder how many are real.
When it comes to Real Politiks and Zero Sum Situation calculus he is accurate.

Also. The plot thickens!

Wanna guess which people are on the "good guys" list? 😏
Oh my oh my. What a twist!

You do not take notes on a criminal fucking conspiracy, you numbskull!
And if you have to take any notes at all, you will burn said notes to fine ash (and making double sure it is all turned into fine ash) right before enacting said conspiracy.

So, thanks for the notes, assholes.

When it comes to Real Politiks and Zero Sum Situation calculus he is accurate.

Also. The plot thickens!

Wanna guess which people are on the "good guys" list? 😏
Oh my oh my. What a twist!

You do not take notes on a criminal fucking conspiracy, you numbskull!
And if you have to take any notes at all, you will burn said notes to fine ash (and making double sure it is all turned into fine ash) right before enacting said conspiracy.

So, thanks for the notes, assholes.

Nothing relevant then. If you (assuming you're Yank) had a smoking gun linking him to the POTUS, it might have had global repercussions (US destabilising is always bad for the markets).

As it is, the cops can handle the odd maniac. Let's just hope the one in the WH doesn't end up doing something that causes us grief.

House impeached Trump:
Dem 208 YEA, 14 NV
Rep 9 YEA, 192 NAY, 10 NV​

But then...
Pompeo said:
Al-Qaeda has a new home base. It is the Islamic Republic of Iran. As a result, bin Laden's wicked creation is poised to gain strength and capabilities. We ignore this Iran—al Qaeda nexus at our own peril. We need to acknowledge it, we must confront it; indeed, we must defeat it.
:eek::eek::eek:

Y Pompeo ever the devoted bootlicker is doing his best to shit up the Biden presidency to the last day and set himself up for some phat loot writing books and wondering the Alt Reich talk shows for after...

House impeached Trump:
Dem 208 YEA, 14 NV​
Rep 9 YEA, 192 NAY, 10 NV​

But then...

:eek::eek::eek:

Who cares what he says? The DP base at this point literally couldn't care less as to what the Reps say.

If they try something absurd, of course, it's different. But the US General Staff has already made clear as to the chances of success if they try.

So either Trump very stupidly tries to provoke the National Guard into joining, thus provoking the Pentagon into physically installing Biden....or he meekly goes down.

So. Biden got sworn in. The Cult is now high as a kite on Copium.
EsMLvPWW8AEJI6s

Wow. Some of them are actually waking up from the Cult programming and realizing it actually was an ARG.

And now at long last, we have a POTUS who is competent again, or at least isn't gonna say dumb shit on Twitter every 15 minutes. This alone will be a vast, vast improvement.

And now at long last, we have a POTUS who is competent again, or at least isn't gonna say dumb shit on Twitter every 15 minutes. This alone will be a vast, vast improvement.
How does it feel to now live in a turbo-communist hellhole with death squads murdering your family because your guns and Bibles were taken away from you after the inauguration?

How does it feel to now live in a turbo-communist hellhole with death squads murdering your family because your guns and Bibles were taken away from you after the inauguration?
Those Sietcher's who have a brain cell or two are going for the Flammenwerfer strategy on dealing with the Feds.

This is from "Q Reddit" aka "greatawakening dot win".
EsMNea6W8AkRs-D

"To any and all federal agents..." indeed. 😝

More news:

Quotes of the day:
"I feel stupid..."
"Trump fooled us..."

Quotes of the day:
"I am the official laughing stock of my family now. Awesome."
"OMG none of this was real"

I think some of those guys are genuinely waking up to Reality to smell the ashes.

That's nice, but it doesn't mean a fucking thing.

They are not suddenly new-wave Republicans, free from racism, sexism, condoning and encouraging criminal acts by their party. They are still hate-filled scum who will vote for the same party no matter how bad the next candidate may be. Going by this past election, the worse that candidate is may mean getting more votes, because they have shown to be in love with going back to the worst times in human history.

In two years the Democrat advantage may be wiped out in the midterm elections. In part it may be because of lower Democrat turnout while Republicans vote when and where they are told by their GOP masters. It will also be because you better believe that the Lincoln Project and all those other resistance movements will have gone back to the party, and the votes they brought to Biden will go to the Republican candidate. They want most of the same things as Trump did, they just wanted it to be competent and done in the shadows instead of being a dumpster fire seen by everyone.

The people will still be the same people without Trump. The GOP will still be the same hate-filled (but now with a smile!) party. That there is now some remorse as they realize that they may be condemned means nothing. It is the same as the serial killer who has murdered people for decades and shown only contempt for the victims and the courts woodenly reading from cue cards at the sentencing portion "I now understand that I did wrong, and I am so sorry. ps - Please do not death penalty me."

Forgive and forget just means they will do it again. It is still to be seen how far the new administration may go to extract justice and try to right the capsized ship that is America, my eternal enemy.

...unnecessary diatribe...
Where the actual bloody fuck did I say that all of them (or even most) would de-radicalize?
They do not even need to de-radicalize, they just fucking need to lose all hope and stop participating in organized politics. And then people to the left of the GOP will start consistently winning elections everywhere and start to long-term unfuck the nation with doing things like education and internet reform for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom