What's new
Frozen In Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Smartphone from Tesla ???

Lerticus

Senile Old Coot
☭ Communism ☭
I am deep into both the mobile electronics space and the automotive space. In the latter there is a complete inability to shut the fuck up about Musk. This is the first time I have heard about it.

Oh, I have heard about Tesla tequila. I have even heard about Cybertruck beer. But this is new(ish) to me.

Because it is complete bullshit. Just another channel peddling a fantasy of how Musk is going to take over every technology space, which then gets picked up by other clickbait channels who speculate on how awesome this fanboi render is. Then they spends dozens of videos talking about how this will shake up the markets, all to get themselves precious clicks that translate to ad money from the Tesla stans.

This is not actually happening. There has been no official announcements, or any leaks that this is in development. It is pure Tesla wank.

<Reaper>666

I am deep into both the mobile electronics space and the automotive space. In the latter there is a complete inability to shut the fuck up about Musk. This is the first time I have heard about it.

Oh, I have heard about Tesla tequila. I have even heard about Cybertruck beer. But this is new(ish) to me.

Because it is complete bullshit. Just another channel peddling a fantasy of how Musk is going to take over every technology space, which then gets picked up by other clickbait channels who speculate on how awesome this fanboi render is. Then they spends dozens of videos talking about how this will shake up the markets, all to get themselves precious clicks that translate to ad money from the Tesla stans.

This is not actually happening. There has been no official announcements, or any leaks that this is in development. It is pure Tesla wank.
Tesla and Musk are supposed to be a modern heros of the American entepreneurship and world changing deeds. Especially with recent Chinese hypersonic deeds and overall noticeable fall from global technological hegemon over past decades.

Top Bottom