What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A tyranid lictor is tasked with the following missions

By the act of some bored ROB, a tyranid lictor is teleported to the following locations in order to see if the thing can infiltrate and kill the targets within them.

1st scenario: The lictor finds himself on GeOW's Sera, more accurately in Queen Myrrah's palace. Sraak, Raam and Skorge are protecting her.
2nd scenario: The lictor is on the Game Preserve Planet seen in Predators. Dark, Scarface and Wolf are there to hunt it down.
3rd scenario: The Ustanak and 20 Neo-Umbrella J'avo are hunting the lictor in the cemetery of Tall Oaks (Resident Evil 6).
4th scenario: Lingshan Island. Raptor Team has been sent there to kill the lictor.
5th scenario: Arkham Knight Gotham City, all the criminals seen in the instalment, including the "Season of Infamy" DLC, are working together to kill the lictor.

-All of the generals/leutenants get their standard equipment, except for Raam's kryll. Palace guards and other locusts are there as well. The lictor must kill the queen and her generals.
-All three of the predators must be killed, they all get their signature equipment.
-Ustanak is armed with his Vulkan arm, he can replace it with his drill arm, while the J'avo start unmutated, although they can mutate during the fight.
-Raptor gets its equipment and all of their suits' capabilities are available.
-All the criminals have their goons at their disposal, drones patrol the city as well. No civilians and no heroes, the lictor must kill them all.

The only reason it survives in scenario 3 is because... I mean, it's against umbrella. Scenario 5 it lives because there's nothing that can really hurt it there unless joker toxin works.

Otherwise it probably dies in all of them, though I'm not sure what scenario one is.

The only reason it survives in scenario 3 is because... I mean, it's against umbrella. Scenario 5 it lives because there's nothing that can really hurt it there unless joker toxin works.

Otherwise it probably dies in all of them, though I'm not sure what scenario one is.
Are lictors that durable?

Back
Top Bottom