What's new
Frozen In Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Antasena Tank Boat

Kanata.EXE

Programmer
Author

From YouTube Description (translated from Indonesia to English):
The Antasena Tank Boat has successfully undergone a series of tests, starting with a Sea Trial from the Banyuwangi pier to the Paiton waters, East Java. The Tank Boat then carried out a Firing Test using a 30 mm cannon as the main weapon at the Paiton Navy shooting range which was witnessed by the Director-General of Pothan of the Ministry of Defense, Major General of the TNI Dadang Hendrayudha, Dirtekinhan of the Directorate General of Pothan, Admiral TNI Sri Yanto, President Director of PT Pindad (Persero), Abraham Mose, Director of Technology & Development of PT Pindad (Persero), Ade Bagdja and accompanied by other Consortium Directors. After the shooting, the Tank Boat continued the Sea Trial activity by returning to the Banyuwangi pier on Saturday, May 22, 2021. The total distance traveled by this activity was 170 Nautical miles.

The Tank Boat can carry 60 personnel and 5 crew members, has a maximum speed of 40 knots, and a cruising range of up to 600 Nautical miles. Equipped with the main weapon RCWS with a 30 mm caliber cannon and 2 12.7 mm machine guns, the Tank Boat is ready to maintain sovereignty and defend the territorial waters of the Republic of Indonesia. Tank Boats are expected to support the TNI in carrying out swamp, sea, river, and coastal operations (Ralasuntai) as well as sea and coast guard duties (Sea and Coast Guard).

Tank Boat is a program of the Indonesian Ministry of Defense implemented by a consortium in which PT Pindad (Persero) is the lead integrator in collaboration with PT Lundin Industry Invest, PT Len Industri (Persero), and PT Hariff.

Mr Wumbo

Hmm so they're going with an autocannon. The concept art I've seen a while ago shows them using 105mm cockerill looking gun.

Aetherius

I´ve just saw a Video about it on YT.

In the concept Video i saw, it is a really interesting looking vehicle.

BTW, in the Video above, is that a 30mm gun ??
In the concept it showed a 105mm-esque gun.
Should Indonesia deploy those in greater number, i wonder how other powers will react, especially China.

Jakarta

Cutest Mod
I´ve just saw a Video about it on YT.

In the concept Video i saw, it is a really interesting looking vehicle.

BTW, in the Video above, is that a 30mm gun ??
In the concept it showed a 105mm-esque gun.
Should Indonesia deploy those in greater number, i wonder how other powers will react, especially China.
This is most definitely a Brown Waters/ River patrol boat, think STRB 90 but able to carry more troops I guess. Hell on earth if you're deep in the Indonesian jungles and there's a river wide enough to fit this boat in, but nothing a warship group should be concerned about if these go out in open waters.

Top Bottom