What's new
Frozen In Carbonite

Welcome to FIC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluepencil's PAID art commissions folder

bluepencil

Indentured Artist
Author
In which I "show off" my recent art commissions.

First off, fan art for the most excellent RWBY/40k crossover World of Bloody Evolution!

Last edited:

bluepencil

Indentured Artist
Author
Then, someone's avatar for their explainer video!

Erwin_Pommel

Banned

*Looks at Bluepencils's commission rates*

Hm, interesting, so... What's the 40k/RWBY crossover about exactly?

bluepencil

Indentured Artist
Author
View attachment 2407

*Looks at Bluepencils's commission rates*

Hm, interesting, so... What's the 40k/RWBY crossover about exactly?
Yang and Weiss isekai into 40k. It's actually quite good and delves deep into 40k lore and unlike recent Black Library books actually spares the time to develop characters instead of cramming oodles of throwaway one-note characters into a single book.

Erwin_Pommel

Banned
Yang and Weiss isekai into 40k. It's actually quite good and delves deep into 40k lore and unlike recent Black Library books actually spares the time to develop characters instead of cramming oodles of throwaway one-note characters into a single book.
I see, but does it have... A Squat... Squatting?

bluepencil

Indentured Artist
Author
I see, but does it have... A Squat... Squatting?
I dunno. It's kinda long at over 600k words and I haven't finished reading through it yet.

bluepencil

Indentured Artist
Author

bluepencil

Indentured Artist
Author

bluepencil

Indentured Artist
Author
Scarlet

bluepencil

Indentured Artist
Author
Custom request.

Process:
Hmm. Touhouvania Remilia Scarlet has a pretty impressive skirt though. Would be a waste not to see it.

Haha why is she dabbing?

That looks best.

Precolor drafts.

Flats.

If you've been following SB's latest dramallama, you know what this is about.

Mucking about with filters for that comicbook paper feel. Seems worse than just clean colors though.

bluepencil

Indentured Artist
Author
Bpen happens to have need of some quick spare dosh for cat-saving purposes. (warning, somewhat grisly images).
Stupid cat, I thought your excessively licking was under control, fur growing back on your neck and so I removed the cone of shame then later suddenly I find out you've flayed yourself open.

Anyone want anything done at a discount? I am also feeling somewhat stuck in a rut with my art style. Willing to try NSFW commissions too.

Last edited: