What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluepencil's PAID art commissions folder

bluepencil

Indentured Artist
Author
In which I "show off" my recent art commissions.

First off, fan art for the most excellent RWBY/40k crossover World of Bloody Evolution!

40kdate-update5a.jpg

40kdate-bg-3.png
40kdate-update4.jpg
40kdate-update5.jpg

Last edited:
Then, someone's avatar for their explainer video!

thought-anxious_color2.png

thought-disappointed_color2.png

thought-excited1_color2.png

thought-explain1_color2.png

thought-facepalm1_color2.png

thought-frustrated1_color1.png

thought-pleased1_color2.png

thought-pointing1_color2.png

thought-talk1_color2.png

thought-talk2_color2.png

*Looks at Bluepencils's commission rates*

Hm, interesting, so... What's the 40k/RWBY crossover about exactly?

View attachment 2407

*Looks at Bluepencils's commission rates*

Hm, interesting, so... What's the 40k/RWBY crossover about exactly?
Yang and Weiss isekai into 40k. It's actually quite good and delves deep into 40k lore and unlike recent Black Library books actually spares the time to develop characters instead of cramming oodles of throwaway one-note characters into a single book.

Yang and Weiss isekai into 40k. It's actually quite good and delves deep into 40k lore and unlike recent Black Library books actually spares the time to develop characters instead of cramming oodles of throwaway one-note characters into a single book.
I see, but does it have... A Squat... Squatting?

I see, but does it have... A Squat... Squatting?
I dunno. It's kinda long at over 600k words and I haven't finished reading through it yet.

Scarlet
Custom request.

Process:
stabbity-00a.jpg
Hmm. Touhouvania Remilia Scarlet has a pretty impressive skirt though. Would be a waste not to see it.

stabbity-00b.jpg
Haha why is she dabbing?

stabbity-00c.jpg
That looks best.

stabbity-base.jpg
Precolor drafts.

stabbity-base-preshade.jpg
Flats.

stabbity-colors2.jpg
If you've been following SB's latest dramallama, you know what this is about.

stabbity-colors3A.jpg
Mucking about with filters for that comicbook paper feel. Seems worse than just clean colors though.

Bpen happens to have need of some quick spare dosh for cat-saving purposes. (warning, somewhat grisly images).
Stupid cat, I thought your excessively licking was under control, fur growing back on your neck and so I removed the cone of shame then later suddenly I find out you've flayed yourself open.

Anyone want anything done at a discount? I am also feeling somewhat stuck in a rut with my art style. Willing to try NSFW commissions too.

Last edited:
Well this was fun.
4panel%20-%20custom%20color.jpg

I'd love to more like this but unfortunately no scripts come to mind.

Commissioned by Rufus Shinra because of course who else you know would be this much of a battlewagon fan? :D

Last edited:
I was working on a commission for a fantasy style flag when suddenly I thought -

sigil%20-%2001%20-%20draft-%20mockup.jpg

Yeah, this is pretty unsatistfying.

sigil%20-%2001%20-%20draft-%20special.jpg

FUCK IT I AM GOING FULL TAPESTRY ON THIS THING.

sigil%20-%2001%20-%20special%20-%20prefinal%20-%202.jpg

sigil%20-%2001%20-%20special%20-%20prefinal%20-%202%20-%20nobg.png

Once again, done with nothing but Paint Tool Sai, because if necessary I could continue the job on my 2.0 Ghz 4th gen i3 backup potato laptop if I had to.

This is a very... bookable... aesthetic and I want to try to do more like this. Anyone want to try out some character illustrations?

I have returned!

fluffy%20tail%20-%20solid%20V2.png

Someone asked me to draw a foxgirl in 90s anime style, and apparently the rumor that drawing for the furry fandom can get very lucrative might have some validity.

*wonders who to contact to go all-in on that...*

Hm.

Right now I am bored and wanna draw mechs though.

*goes over to the free art requests thread*

"I want you to draw me a warcraft-style elf but with anglerfish eyebrows and literal needle legs."

alien%20elf%20preview3.jpg

... weird flex, but ok.

alien%20elf%20-%20prefinal.png

As it's for reference, it didn't need to go nsfw.

Arent warcraft elves troll mutants?

As in trolls that somehow evolved that way via Precursor fuckery and lots of wild magic.

So its a perfectly legit what if intermediate design

> A woman looking into a mirror braiding her copper-colored with a corset and these open gauntlets. Make her thicc.

Okay.

> Thiccer!

Umm.

(resizes and widens the image)

> Better.

1674600924697.png
Eh, I've seen worse anatomy in the comic books.

AI generated art is getting so damn good that I wonder if maybe in the future something drawn with obvious human imperfections would eventually rebound to have more value in digital art.

But not yet.

Back
Top Bottom