What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluepencil's Weekly Free Art Requests folder

Im in the swamp... a primal beast, dwarfing any other creature by far... a apex predator hunting a poor damsel.. SB.

Basically a huge sarcosuchus hunting a hot girl that is the anthropomorphic reperstation of SB.

Damn is this forum cringey as fuck.. Im cringey as fuck.... WE all need help.
Man we're just messing with you. It's fine.

Otherwise all Godzilla or T-Rex chase scenes would be considered nsfw.

No one can be banned from gulag because gulag is gulag.
:Insightful Thonk:

Hm... What to choose this time... eye knus!

Have the eyes pitch black but still have a reflective factor to them while the mask itself more of a bone colour. The rest can stay back but give it a subtle purple glow coming from under it all.

Rough idea of how large the hat should be :V

Idea of how the cape should look, make the front a little shorter and the back done in a more traditional way, i.e. long :U

The pose this time around, anywho, barring the head (hat and such), face (aforementioned mask), and back (tattered cape) have the body and arms (the arms however don't need to be completely in the image, you can cut off at the elbow joint if you so wish, oh, and the glow should look like it's coming from the most forward arm, the our left one) covered in bandages of sorts, like Egyptian Mummy type coverage, without the deterioration you'd usually find on a Mummy however of course :O

If there be issues you can say so :Y

Hm... What to choose this time... eye knus!
pommel2.png

Zot!

Next I'll finally get around to @Mondor 's moray.

You take free art requests, right? I got one for you:

Can you draw for me some concept sketches for a character design I'm trying to hammer out? I got a rough idea of what I'm looking for, but I'd like some visual samples to help narrow down what I want the final design to look like.

Basically, I'm looking for an anime-style male young adult (around 27 years of age) of American descent; as his backstory has him as a rogue covert agent (think cliche CIA spy), he should come off as fairly quite attractive and charismatic, yet extremely smug and arrogant (as in the "I have a dozen different plans running in motion now, and you can do nothing to stop me" kind, where he has the skills and smarts to prove it).

His hair color is black/dark-brown, and his hairstyle should as such match his personality and profession: short, stylish, but not straight-laced, with just a hint of the common anime-hair spikiness to show that behind the handsome exterior lies an inner crazy side. Eye color I'm undecided on, but I'm leaning on either blue or green; though feel free to experiment to see what works.

As for body pose: he should be performing a sarcastic, sort of theatrical "Oh well, what can you do?" shrug, the kind with the hands and arms extended in a condescending manner; additionally, he should be holding a gun in his right hand (the implication here being that he just shot someone by surprise, and he's mocking them afterwards).

I'm not looking for a finished product here, just a few sketches to get the overall feel down for reference. Quick and dirty: I can have a more refined version done by another artist I know.

My PC went kerblam. I'm not going to be able to do anything until the parts arrive next week. :(

Oh right, my other avvie (when a cock is not entirely appropriate) in case I somehow get dragged into whatever madness you and your overlords are planning, for your reference of course. I'm not actually here to request anything here (like many Americans, I have a mild case of autarky syndrome).

Why a female avvie in the weeb style? Because these days that's a mark of the person being an ugly bastard with far right social political leanings, and I always have a flair for self-depreciation humor.

... and no, I don't really have much of a background for her (although she is actually a remake, I decided to go with a easier to draw outfit due to laziness). Maybe Dodi Poe Oakman being the full name? For some reason I really dig the whole "Cock Chancellor Poe" from that post by Adornable. XD

Oh, looks like I'm just rambling here.

Why a female avvie in the weeb style? Because these days that's a mark of the person being an ugly bastard with far right social political leanings, and I always have a flair for self-depreciation humor.

Oh please, those idiots don't have any ownership of the concept of an anime avatar.:rolleyes: Don't let those morons ruin something that you and many other people like and enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom