What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluepencil's Weekly Free Art Requests folder

Oh please, those idiots don't have any ownership of the concept of an anime avatar.:rolleyes: Don't let those morons ruin something that you and many other people like and enjoy.
Ecclesiastes 10:1

(although as I already said, that is my QQ avvie)

Oh right, my other avvie (when a cock is not entirely appropriate) in case I somehow get dragged into whatever madness you and your overlords are planning, for your reference of course. I'm not actually here to request anything here (like many Americans, I have a mild case of autarky syndrome).

Why a female avvie in the weeb style? Because these days that's a mark of the person being an ugly bastard with far right social political leanings, and I always have a flair for self-depreciation humor.

... and no, I don't really have much of a background for her (although she is actually a remake, I decided to go with a easier to draw outfit due to laziness). Maybe Dodi Poe Oakman being the full name? For some reason I really dig the whole "Cock Chancellor Poe" from that post by Adornable. XD

Oh, looks like I'm just rambling here.

Wot's the colors, that's what inquiring minds need to know! :p

... dammit, now I have an idea that no one's going to pay for. Ah what the hell. I'll put it down as #3 possible. #1 being whatever @Lord Inquisitor Adornable asks for next, and #2 being the best suggested comic script for the month.

... dammit, now I have an idea that no one's going to pay for. Ah what the hell. I'll put it down as #3 possible. #1 being whatever @Lord Inquisitor Adornable asks for next, and #2 being the best suggested comic script for the month.
BTW, concerning the profile pics you make, how many are we allowed to request?

It's fine, just post a request. But try not to change profile pics too often, or else you won't have a cohesive forum identity to put into the community comics.

It's fine, just post a request. But try not to change profile pics too often, or else you won't have a cohesive forum identity to put into the community comics.

Don't worry about that, that is what this abomination is for if I ever end up in a community comic or such, as unlikely as that is to be :v

Alright, let's get started!
See the devil? Keep the rough shape, but give it more of a human body shape, but have the original shape be imitated by an aura of fire that yellows out as you get to the edges, no trident/pitchfork needed.

Have the pose something like this, this time though, don't worry about having a facial close up or that, the details of the characters are covered by the aura anyway. Oh, and if possible, try having the background look like a dark cathedral or church-like building being illuminated by the characters aura.

If you have any issues, don't be worried about mentioning them.

Hair: blond
Shirt: black/dark grey
Belt: dark brown
Shorts: khaki/tan
boots: Dark brown/brown
socks/kneesocks(whatever the heck those are): black/dark grey
hat: light tan

I think that about covers it...

Well, spill it anyway, maybe someone will want to fund it once they hear about it.

Last edited:
Hair: blond
Shirt: black/dark grey
Belt: dark brown
Shorts: khaki/tan
boots: Dark brown/brown
socks/kneesocks(whatever the heck those are): black/dark grey
hat: light tan

I think that about covers it...

Well, spill it anyway, maybe someone will want to fund it once they hear about it.
Check yer PM. :p

Can you make a pic of my avatar aka Naruko was hanging out or hugging with Empress 18's avatar aka Nora from RWBY?
Here what's nora look like
d545869ee07860865c0c3e424da00c7d.jpg
82579548-352-k51587.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry all, I've just been terribly busy IRL. June 16-22 is gonna be art week, will get all these done.

BTW, when you publish the post, could you put "Me and the boys when we Octavian posting some BS" above the image?

Artweek has begun!

View attachment 2299

Don't worry about that, that is what this abomination is for if I ever end up in a community comic or such, as unlikely as that is to be :v

Alright, let's get started!
See the devil? Keep the rough shape, but give it more of a human body shape, but have the original shape be imitated by an aura of fire that yellows out as you get to the edges, no trident/pitchfork needed.

Have the pose something like this, this time though, don't worry about having a facial close up or that, the details of the characters are covered by the aura anyway. Oh, and if possible, try having the background look like a dark cathedral or church-like building being illuminated by the characters aura.

If you have any issues, don't be worried about mentioning them.

red-devil.jpg

... aaand it turns out @Erwin_Pommel is banned.

(sigh)

So who's next on the queue?

That's his other name.
Ain't no such dood on SB possessing an avatar that I could use as reference. And since his profile is set to private, can't even get a bigger picture here to know what the heck is that thing. 😓

Back
Top Bottom