What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluepencil's Weekly Free Art Requests folder

narukonora.png

Wahey!

What is a Chrome10? :unsure:

Thank you so much and very happy for amazing artwork

Last edited:
Thank you so much and very happy for amazing artwork
Welcome. :)

Also, woops. Looking at your avatar seems I forgot that Naruko is supposed to have covered arms.

narukonora2.png

A picture of my SB avatar and Steel's SB avatar posing like these guys with the caption "Remove TwiVamps":

(Note: I'm aware that this song has negative connotations, especially because the shooter in New Zealand played it. However, that isn't my intent. My intent is to replicate a meme I find funny).

@bluepencil, the request we talked about in the Rants thread?

(paging @Mark Poe, if he's still interested...)
I already sent the money. Y'all hash out the details (just leave my avvie out of the product, not because I'm afraid of retaliation, but because I prefer not to look like a narcissist, which is why I never commissioned anything except for paying people to translate hentai). Also you should probably ask in his paid commission thread (you know, the one that's far less active than this one) since there is money involved.

Last edited:
@bluepencil

Don't know if you're still taking free requests, but I'd like to request something if it's not too bothersome. Was looking into having these two reference images having a sort of stare-down, similar to the cover art of Captain America: Civil War.

tumblr_ovb58qEJ3J1tx2hp8o1_1280.png
150x200cm-anime-fate-stay-night-tohsaka-rin.jpg

Ok, I'll see if I can fit that into the schedule. Won't be high res though.

Can you make my avatar a Byzantine Double-Headed Eagle, like this?

View attachment 2708

Good style dude.

So @bluepencil

can I ask you to draw me something?

See the guy with the sword? Could you draw him but:

A) Quite a lot fatter.

B) With a digger hat?

In this kind of style.

Thanks in advance if you can do it!

Back
Top Bottom