What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can the Qu defeat a Festum/Gauna Hybrid Race ??

Aetherius

Ok, maybe due to the generous amount of alcohol (red wine and some apfelkorn) and some video´s on YT, i came up this, ok, crazy, scenario.

Lets say within in the next few thousand years, this Mankind will develop into something else...

Try to imagine a Hybrid-Race based on the Festum and Gauna.

For those of you who don´t know what i´m talking about:

Festum

Gauna

This Species has all the Powers and Abilities of the Gauna and the Festum.

As this Mankind further ventured into Space they stumble upon a Race called the Qu.

Their religion demanded them to remake the universe as they saw fit and they saw themselves as gods. This dogma was rooted in what had been a benevolent attempt to protect the race from its own power, but was eventually blindly followed by them without any question.
As masters of genetic and nanotech manipulations, they constantly improved themselves and remade the worlds they visited. They were most likely the ones who created Panderavis from Earth Therizinosaurs.

So, assuming the contact between those two goes sour, can the Qu defeat this Hybrid Species ? Or can this Hybrid Species defeat the Qu ??

Eliar

Any race that can produce mini blackholes at will and teleport pretty much have the ultimate I win button?

Aetherius

Any race that can produce mini blackholes at will and teleport pretty much have the ultimate I win button?

I´ve browsed several sites to find some informations about the abilities of the qu...
Aside from being total d*cks, they are masters of Nanotech and genetic manipulation.

With Nanotech alone, you can do a lot of crazy sh*t...
In theory, you can build complete ships and stuff with Nanotech.

Eliar

I´ve browsed several sites to find some informations about the abilities of the qu...
Aside from being total d*cks, they are masters of Nanotech and genetic manipulation.

With Nanotech alone, you can do a lot of crazy sh*t...
In theory, you can build complete ships and stuff with Nanotech.
Still got jack on insta wormholes and teleportation

Top Bottom