What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Change in VS. Rules.

Y'know, I can take some quotes and turn them into literal interpretations. Only Stand users can kill other Stand users. There. Now let's fuse JJBA and Fate even though mixing them makes *no sense*.

Again, you've missed the point entirely. You aren't asking for a change in the rule, you are asking for a rewording. I've told you the point of the rule multiple times now: it's that all forces can interact with each other, not that they are the exact same thing.

You've repeatedly ignored me when I've said this. Stop. You've been told multiple times why the rule is there; it's to avoid idiotic arguments like the one you made in the RWBY thread.

There is a very good reason that this rule is used by nearly every vs debate community out there, and your refusal to accept it won't change that.

Again, you've missed the point entirely. You aren't asking for a change in the rule, you are asking for a rewording. I've told you the point of the rule multiple times now: it's that all forces can interact with each other, not that they are the exact same thing.

Okay, if this is what you want, I'm fine with it. To be honest, this really only escalated because I have a bad tendency to get into debates I know I can't win. I'm sorry for wasting your time.

Okay, if this is what you want, I'm fine with it. To be honest, this really only escalated because I have a bad tendency to get into debates I know I can't win. I'm sorry for wasting your time.

I can't tell if you're low-key insulting me or not.

Back
Top Bottom