What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Da Hunga Gaimz(US Administration resignation and firing thread.

Latest Entree: John Bolton

Yesman

Not-Hostile Robot Caretaker
Author
This blood-soaked retarded adolescent should be in the mines. Not working in the mines
What do you mean not working in the mines, Uranium won't mine itself, you know :D

It's an illustration of how politics has just about zero to do with ethics that Nancy Pelosi is apparently mad about this.
Trump fired the man for objecting to having the Taliban be at Camp David on 9/11. Ummmmm.... The walrus was actually right this time.

Trump fired the man for objecting to having the Taliban be at Camp David on 9/11. Ummmmm.... The walrus was actually right this time.

Oh no! Peace talks! THIS CANNOT STAND!!!!!!

The guy was fired for continuously trying to undermine every peace initiative that Trump tried and for botching the Venezuela coup and because Trump's base hates him.

The stated reason for Bolton's firing is his use of the term "Libya model" with reference to North Korea, which caused the North Koreans to scuttle talks.

Ded tribute
A tribute has fallen!
Name: Alliance with south korea

@Aaron Fox whats the chance that Trump is actually chinese agent?

EDIT: I may have exaggerated a little bit. A teeny tiny bit

Last edited:
Well, we may be seeing two more pretty soon. The secretary of the navy and the admiral in charge of the SEAL program have both stated that if Trump
Doesn't let them toss the war criminal out on his ass, then they will resign.

Well, we may be seeing two more pretty soon. The secretary of the navy and the admiral in charge of the SEAL program have both stated that if Trump
Doesn't let them toss the war criminal out on his ass, then they will resign.
It's happening (basically):
[USA Today] Richard Spencer did not go quietly after Defense Secretary Mark Esper asked for his resignation as secretary of the Navy over his handling of the case of SEAL Eddie Gallagher, whose demotion for taking a photo with a corpse had been reversed by President Donald Trump.

In the letter he submitted on his way out the door, he did not say that he resigned but rather stated, "I hereby acknowledge my termination."

The letter delivered a scathing rebuke of Trump, who he said did not agree with him on the importance of military justice and discipline. He also said he had been given an order that he could not in "good conscience obey."

Reactions: Kol
Back
Top Bottom