What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DC's Titans: F***K BATMAN

Could you at least get something like this for trailer music?

Say what you will about stuff like Skillet but at least it has energy and fury. Used properly it can get you Pumped. This shit they have? Makes me want to snore.

Pretty sure that would require them spending actual money on their budget instead of wasting it on...god only knows what.

Seriously, I really think that they deeply hate the fans of the original series. First TTG and now this. It looks fuckng awful. The actress playing Starfire looks more like her BEFORE they do her makeup and sfx than after. And god I hate that coat. I'm sick of "heroes" who are douchebags, and this is not fucking Dick Grayson.

Seriously, I really think that they deeply hate the fans of the original series. First TTG and now this. It looks fuckng awful. The actress playing Starfire looks more like her BEFORE they do her makeup and sfx than after. And god I hate that coat. I'm sick of "heroes" who are douchebags, and this is not fucking Dick Grayson.
Is he not a Dick:unsure:

Back
Top Bottom