What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragon Ball Super: Broly

lordvad3r95

He's back and he's canon bois!

The movie is slated to release on December 14, 2018 in Japan and January 2019 in the US. Toriyama has redesigned Broly and so far I'm pretty hyped for this movie. I've always had a soft spot for Broly despite the precipitous decline in quality of his original movies after the first one and how nonsensical his original reason for hating Goku is.

As mutch as I love the guy I am disapointed that we are basicly geting jus another movie of him and not of original Sayan god or somthing.

Oh boy I cannot wait for the movie so the DBZ fanbase can talk about characters and not irrelevant shit like power levels tbat even the author has made fun of...

Nah they won't it'll be back to powerlevels and me wanting to rip my hair out, but hey at least well get some good memes out of it like we did in Super with Shaggy and Gohan Blanco.

That final transformation for Broly looks downright apocalyptic. I am liking the Super edition of Berserker Sayians.

Back
Top Bottom