What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eastern Europe News

Holy....
I´ve just watched the stream. FFS, he gained about 10-20 kg weight. At least...

There are conspiracy theories. One of them is that Putin uses look-alikes or body-doubles.

A more extreme version of the same claims that the real Vladimir Putin actually died some time ago.

I like his new look.

True...
Red has some really special appeal....
I wonder if some stains are left.

Edit:
It should be noted that the Ambassador got warned NOT to go the Grave to put a Wreath there.
Of course Russian Media spinned "EVUL NAZIS"...., of course.

Note that the Moskva cost 750 million; so we are talking about a yacht that costs almost as much as a fleet flagship.

Also:

bc7.jpg

I wasn't aware of this. Source for it back then? ´cause wow, the levels of holistic warfare are staggering then.
Can't find link, but it was a thing in Syria at least last year, but maybe earlier.

Given how GLONASS never been made properly operational again, after the Soviet Union fell, it's just the yet another wrinkle of the Budget Barbarossa, and the sad state of the Russian military

For real ??

What comes next ? That the West is using Warlocks, Wizards and Witches ??

Well duh. The Netherlands uses Indonesian bomohs, pawangs, dukuns and other black magic practioners. The French used African Hoodoo and Vietnamese spirit practioner since they can't use Haiti voodoo users anymore. The English uses Himalayan foothills shamans alongside their Gurkhas imports.

I thought this is known. Not to mention the Eastern traditions that Russia foolishly destroyed during the Soviet era.

Also the US: "Y'All Qaeda takeover in progress, please wait."

I'm sorry, what now? Seriously US, just call them Evangelical Christian. Or Bible Thumpers or whatever the fuck they are. Hell, call them what they are: CIA's domestic alumni, like the Al-Qaeda are the CIA's international alumni of CIA terrorism school.

I'm sorry, what now? Seriously US, just call them Evangelical Christian. Or Bible Thumpers or whatever the fuck they are. Hell, call them what they are: CIA's domestic alumni, like the Al-Qaeda are the CIA's international alumni of CIA terrorism school.
Yea thats the thing.

None knows what those guys are, at least in the wider Christian context, even if you factor in Protestants of any denomination really.

Like.

Many of those guys are homegrown idiots that televangelist grifters carefully and lovingly raised for generations.

Prosperity Gospel televangelist grifters.

Dunno if you know but almost all Christian denominations admit that Jesus opinion of the rich was not the best. One that has 2 tunics give one to the poor, trashing the silver merchants outside the Temple, outright preaching that it is easier to shove a camel through a needle thimble than a rich man to go to heaven and so on.

Yet those televangelists preach that if you follow what they say -and give them all your money- you will prosper in the material sense a.k.a become rich.

To put it in a muslim context imagine an islamic cult preaching that the way to heaven is to become drunk every day.

Or pig trotters and bacon every single day is the way to heaven.

Or rather preach that hard booze while eating the whole fucking pig is what Allah really wants frm his followers.

Sorry if I sound disrespectful here but that is the level of heresy we are talking about .

Wait... they've got to keep him believing it's all going well?
Correct; after all if they don't, he's certainly never going to admit that it's his fault. The entire Russian system is like that; it's better to lie to your superiors about how great everything is going, since their response to being told otherwise will be to punish you for failure.

Russia not able to suppress Ukraine air defense but not able to suppress Ukraine air force is another thing entirely, both of them Russia claimed to have been neutralized in the first day which at that point many people in this thread actually believe the Russian.

Russia not able to suppress Ukraine air defense but not able to suppress Ukraine air force is another thing entirely, both of them Russia claimed to have been neutralized in the first day which at that point many people in this thread actually believe the Russian.
It's projection. NATO forces claim this every time and they're proven right because our forces aren't criminally incompetent, so we tend to believe such affirmations as well.

It's projection. NATO forces claim this every time and they're proven right because our forces aren't criminally incompetent, so we tend to believe such affirmations as well.
Also, it's not the sort of thing you can hide so lying about it just makes you look stupid, so NATO doesn't do that. Russia though has this thing where they not only lie constantly, they lie badly. They make easily disproven lies, or even ones false on the face of it and don't seem able to grasp how badly that hurts their credibility.

Back
Top Bottom