What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eastern Europe News

Guys, stop panicking.

+1 for the "missile going off course" theory.

If Russia meant to attack Poland, would they mess around sending just one missile?

Whether this missile was fired by the Ukrainians or Russians doesn't change much. It's clearly a mistake.

Based on what is known, it's clearly missile going off course. There's no targets there for the Russians to hit.

Yes, two people died in what is clearly an incident. No one will start WWIII over this.

Oh come now, it was clearly the Shadow Police, they're trying to pit Russia and NATO against each other for Neo-Nazi lulz :p

Last edited:

Just noting that claim down for now, so we can revisit it later if need be...
Rufus (and whoever likes his post) clearly did not watch the video

Last edited:
Just noting that claim down for now, so we can revisit it later if need be...
Revisit it using what? The Kremlin's announcement that they annexed Kherson and that it's Russian forever? kek

Oh, oh, maybe their claims that they left the city without abandoning any materiel or men! Or maybe that their 3-day war is going just as planned in its seventh month? Or that they are an actual threatening military when they're sending T-62 on the frontlines?

He literally condemns the Russian invasion and points out Russian military incompetence in the video...

Hahahaha, just priceless....
How much else is fake around putler i wonder.

Hahahaha, just priceless....
How much else is fake around putler i wonder.

Putin himself is fake.
The real one died some time ago, and they've had look-alikes roleplaying him ever since.
That's one conspiracy theory anyway.
They claim that if you examine the old photographs and compare closely with the newer images, you can tell it's not actually the same person.

Here's a nice picture to go along with the theory:
640px-Salzberg_kaliwerk_wintershall_heringen.jpg

Putin himself is fake.
The real one died some time ago, and they've had look-alikes roleplaying him ever since.
That's one conspiracy theory anyway.
They claim that if you examine the old photographs and compare closely with the newer images, you can tell it's not actually the same person.

Here's a nice picture to go along with the theory:
640px-Salzberg_kaliwerk_wintershall_heringen.jpg

Ehmm, what do we see here ??
Please correct me, but this "Mountain" or "Hill" is, IMHO, some sort of slag heap....
What does has this to do with Putler and being "fake" ??

On one hand it ticks many Boxes for the German Army, however, if you look close enough, you see Russia shining through.
TBH, i would say both...

Oh and "just take the capital"? Well, Germany never managed to do that. But there's a country that did, and how well did it work out for them?

Back
Top Bottom