What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eastern Europe News

I thought Russias frantic defense of Kherson and efforts to push for Odessa made it pretty clear that cutting Ukraine from the sea was always a prime target.

All this tells us is that this conflict will drag on for a long time or until one of the two break.
That, and it tells us that the Russian leadership feels the need to posture some more. It says they likely don't intend to give up soon or they wouldn't be declaring their intent for such large gains.

Given their irrationality trying to predict Russia's behavior is less a matter of strategic analysis than psychological analysis.

Since the start of the war conquering Donbass and securing land access to Crimea always seems to be the most "logical" goal. For one in the early days Russia made a big thing out of capturing a canal in Ukraine and I learned that said canal is responsible for the irrigation of Crimea and have been shut down since 2014.

Of course, emphasis on "logical".

I wonder what will be next on their list....
But i digress. Yes please, continue the good work.

As discussed on the Discord server, it's more than likely spec ops, and not in gunfighting mode. People in civilian clothes, with decent engineering and chemical backgrounds, with money to corrupt and a smile to get past the human weakness of all industrial infrastructure. That's a bit of an issue when you wage war against a country that speaks your language and which borders you in a wonderfuly porous fashion.

WTF is even happening now? I thought Germany was against Russia? OMG WHAT IS EVEN HAPPENING ANYMORE HELP

That scenario seems an order of magnitude more credible than the idea of it being a genocide ordered from Moscow.

How about the scenario that you would have to be an utter moron not to think of.

Let's see. We have a country famous for its armed Nazi military units, who are also famous for saying that anybody who works with the Russians are traitors. Russia occupied a town in this country. While they were there, they naturally worked with the local population. Then they left. A short time thereafter, Ukrainian military reentered the area. Suddenly, people became aware of bodies lying everywhere, which nobody had noticed before, including the mayor, and nobody had bothered to clean up, which somehow had been lying there for a few weeks, yet had not decomposed via magic., oddly appearing as if they had died very recently. Weird! Wait... what would Sherlock Holmes say...

What do you think fucking happened?

If you're interested, Scott Ritter (who you may remember as the UN inspector and former military analyist who get vilified about 20 years ago for saying there were no MWD in Iraq) has a long discussion on this, which is about 1000 times an informative as the last 20 pages in this thread combined.

How about the scenario that you would have to be an utter moron not to think of.

Let's see. We have a country famous for its armed Nazi military units, who are also famous for saying that anybody who works with the Russians are traitors. Russia occupied a town in this country. While they were there, they naturally worked with the local population. Then they left. A short time thereafter, Ukrainian military reentered the area. Suddenly, people became aware of bodies lying everywhere, which nobody had noticed before, including the mayor, and nobody had bothered to clean up, which somehow had been lying there for a few weeks, yet had not decomposed via magic., oddly appearing as if they had died very recently. Weird! Wait... what would Sherlock Holmes say...

If you're interested, Scott Ritter (who you may remember as the UN inspector and former military analyist who get vilified about 20 years ago for saying there were no MWD in Iraq) has a long discussion on this, which is about 1000 times an informative as the last 20 pages in this thread combined.

Looks like an angry little green man is screeching again about how Russia didn't do nothing, because, as we all know, the best legal defence against thousands of photos and videos is 'nuh-uh, everyone else is lying, trust me'.

That is, in the mind of a Russian nationalist who needs a metric ton of copium to face the daily humiliation of his military. But you clearly forgot about ranting at us about the bioweapon labs manned in Mariupol by French Foreign Legionaries too:

1650693014872.png

Be careful about uncovering the truth behind Da Conspiracy against poor innocent Mother Russia, though, or your DNA will be added to the list for RENARDMORT, mwa ha ha! Oh, also check your fire extinguishers, I hear Russia is becoming very flammable these days.

Last edited:

Looks like an angry little green man is screeching again about how Russia didn't do nothing, because, as we all know, the best legal defence against thousands of photos and videos is 'nuh-uh, everyone else is lying, trust me'.

That is, in the mind of a Russian nationalist who needs a metric ton of copium to face the daily humiliation of his military. But you clearly forgot about ranting at us about the bioweapon labs manned in Mariupol by French Foreign Legionaries too:

View attachment 4323

Be careful about uncovering the truth behind Da Conspiracy against poor innocent Mother Russia, though, or your DNA will be added to the list for RENARDMORT, mwa ha ha! Oh, also check your fire extinguishers, I hear Russia is becoming very flammable these days.
Did they think nazis have monopoly over killing people or something?

*reads Alcibiades' keyboard spew*

The Azov went to Bucha? Wow....I didn't know they hop from Mariupol to Bucha in a day! Must be magic! Astounding! Stupendous! Marvelous!

Is that why your avatar wraps their head in flowers because your brain's rotting off, @Alcibiades?

The Azov went to Bucha? Wow....I didn't know they hop from Mariupol to Bucha in a day! Must be magic! Astounding! Stupendous! Marvelous!

Is that why your avatar wraps their head in flowers because your brain's rotting off, @Alcibiades?
It must be the tunnels dug by the Legionnaires, you see? Also, since you're questioning him, you're a nazi now.

It must be the tunnels dug by the Legionnaires, you see? Also, since you're questioning him, you're a nazi now.

What the hell do those Legionaires use to dug tunnels? Can we hire them in Malaysia?

Also, what do they use to go from Mariupol to Bucha? Tunnel TGV?

What the hell do those Legionaires use to dug tunnels? Can we hire them in Malaysia?
They stare at the soil and order it around, correctly trusting the soil to obey when yelled at by an angry légionnaire. Ukrainian soil is wise, you see, very wise.
I mean they can do the same thing not that they do it.
So there we go, only Russia is that deluded.

I get what you're suggesting, but I dispute that one would need to be a "moron" not to think of it. Because it sounds more to me like something normal people in the West would not imagine, since we don't think that way. In our tradition, civilians are non-combatants, and therefore not expected to die rather than cooperate with a foreign occupying power. The totalitarian mindset of "if you surrender to the enemy you're a traitor!" - well, we've heard that's how the Soviets thought, but it's not something we would assume to still be there.
Put simply, not thinking like a totalitarian sociopath doesn't make one a moron.

But either way... one side has been killing a load of civilians and then blaming it on the other side.

And yes, it doesn't make a lick of sense for the bodies to have been just left lying there for weeks. Someone would have wanted to clean things up.

I get what you're suggesting, but I dispute that one would need to be a "moron" not to think of it. Because it sounds more to me like something normal people in the West would not imagine, since we don't think that way. In our tradition, civilians are non-combatants, and therefore not expected to die rather than cooperate with a foreign occupying power. The totalitarian mindset of "if you surrender to the enemy you're a traitor!" - well, we've heard that's how the Soviets thought, but it's not something we would assume to still be there.
Put simply, not thinking like a totalitarian sociopath doesn't make one a moron.

But either way... one side has been killing a load of civilians and then blaming it on the other side.

And yes, it doesn't make a lick of sense for the bodies to have been just left lying there for weeks. Someone would have wanted to clean things up.
someone not a thieving looter perhaps

I didn't say that Azov went to Bucha. They're not the only one; in fact, Nazis are all through the Ukrainian military, because they have been actively worming their way in there for years. Nor is Azov specifically only in Mariupol; that is where Azov is based.

You people really are morally debased. Too lazy to think. Too cowardly to look at reality. It's just fiction after fairy tale after nursery rhyme, and no matter how many times they are proven to be false you still keep shovelling the shit down your mouths. You love lies. You abase yourselves before them and want more.

Now fuck off. I am so going to enjoy it when the house of fantasy breaks. I am going to gloat and gloat. Not that you will notice, because you will be reciting the next Mother Goose drivel, as you have been doing for decades.

Venting done. You credulous cretins can now get back to your regularly scheduled program of self-adulation and Nazi apology.

Back
Top Bottom