What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eastern Europe News

HAHAHAHA

You're an entertaining idiot.

His illusionary world is collapsing, dugong. I'm just laughing out loud at this point.

The topic is who is responsible for shooting a load of civilians and leaving the bodies lying around all over the place.
If anything about this makes you laugh out loud, then you are missing something essential to humanity.

Arius, how would you like it if you got dragged from your home and shot dead? If it it happened to someone you love?
Would you still think this was funny?

The topic is who is responsible for shooting a load of civilians and leaving the bodies lying around all over the place.
If anything about this makes you laugh out loud, then you are missing something essential to humanity.

Arius, how would you like it if you got dragged from your home and shot dead? If it it happened to someone you love?
Would you still think this was funny?
Stop being an idiot.

You know very well that I'm mocking our friend here for his pathetic defense of the criminals who actually and irrefutably targeted, tortured, raped and killed civilians.

Oh, and don't think for one second that I forget what kind of person you are. I know everything you said in that PM and publicly on SB, very much alike what you say on your little safe space Nazi central, The Sietch.

You don't get to lecture me on humanity since I'm more human than you ever will be.

Do you think people can't recognize between Russian and Ukrainian soldiers, @Alcibiades. Goddamn, man. Stop drinking bleach. Or whatever excretion from Putin's body you use to replace water.

*Shakes head*

And... if your fellow citizens just got killed by Ukrainian forces, when the Ukrainians control the city, you're going to say... what? Think for 5 seconds.

The fact of the matter is that these stories started to appear only after the Russians left. The major of Bucha made many references in March to people being killed by shelling, but he made no mention at all of executed bodies lying around all over the place (he said there were bodies, but killed by shelling). No accounts appeared of such things happening while the Russians were there. No one in that whole period left Bucha, or called from Bucha, or otherwise established contact with anyone, and said such a thing. Not officials, not reporters, not civilians, not soldiers. There was precisely one report in this whole month about soldiers shooting a civilian vehicle, and nothing else. And these bodies were apparently left lying around in the street, in the middle of an inhabited town, for a couple of weeks (and didn't decompose) You find this plausible?

The reality is that we will never know, since the bodies were buried instead of autopsied (hmmm), I just linked to a long, two-hour, discussion of (mostly) this, with a rather impeccable source, which I suggest that you watch.

I get what you're suggesting, but I dispute that one would need to be a "moron" not to think of it. Because it sounds more to me like something normal people in the West would not imagine, since we don't think that way. In our tradition, civilians are non-combatants, and therefore not expected to die rather than cooperate with a foreign occupying power. The totalitarian mindset of "if you surrender to the enemy you're a traitor!" - well, we've heard that's how the Soviets thought, but it's not something we would assume to still be there.
Put simply, not thinking like a totalitarian sociopath doesn't make one a moron.

Killing collaborators is exactly what Europeans did during WWII. Both Nazis and non-Nazis. And the Kiev police literally are Nazis.

But I disagree, you would have to be an utter moron not to think "hey, some soldiers entered a place, and then some bodies showed up. COULD THESE EVENTS BE CONNECTED?!?!?!?" But I don't think these people actually are morons. I think (actually, know) that they are morally debased cowards who will swallow any amout of bullshit as long as it will allow them to live in their fantasy universe. If it were just a one-off thing, I could blame stupidity or naivete. But nobody is actually stupid enough to fall for the same thing again and again and again. They're just scumbags.

Again, I gave a link to a very long discussion of this very subject.

Who's responsible for shooting civilians? The fucking Russian, that's who.

The fact you seriously believe the Russian's propaganda is just sick, @Scottty. But why should I be surprised. During apartheid your police force did the same thing too.

Well, actually what probably happened in Bucha, as has been extensively argued, is that the civilians were shot by the Ukrainian police -- who you are apologizing for, because there is no depths to which you people will not sink and no lie that you will not swallow and no amount of blood that you will not bathe in so as to avoid looking at yourselves as what you really are.

Now, I am going to go hang out with some people who are not white trash hillbillies masquerading as intellectuals.

I didn't say that Azov went to Bucha. They're not the only one; in fact, Nazis are all through the Ukrainian military, because they have been actively worming their way in there for years. Nor is Azov specifically only in Mariupol; that is where Azov is based.

You people really are morally debased. Too lazy to think. Too cowardly to look at reality. It's just fiction after fairy tale after nursery rhyme, and no matter how many times they are proven to be false you still keep shovelling the shit down your mouths. You love lies. You abase yourselves before them and want more.

Now fuck off. I am so going to enjoy it when the house of fantasy breaks. I am going to gloat and gloat. Not that you will notice, because you will be reciting the next Mother Goose drivel, as you have been doing for decades.

Venting done. You credulous cretins can now get back to your regularly scheduled program of self-adulation and Nazi apology.
Everyone I hate is a nazi, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Or, more precisely, nazis working for a Jewish president and literally armed by Israel.

1650708345090.png

Well, actually what probably happened in Bucha, as has been extensively argued, is that the civilians were shot by the Ukrainian police -- who you are apologizing for, because there is no depths to which you people will not sink and no lie that you will not swallow and no amount of blood that you will not bathe in so as to avoid looking at yourselves as what you really are.

Now, I am going to go hang out with some people who are not white trash hillbillies masquerading as intellectuals.
How does it feel to get humiliated on the international stage this way, when your oh-so-mighty army, pride of your country, gets wrecked by feminazis, just because said pride of the country is actually made of untrained murderous idiots who actually think they can survive in their badly-designed, badly-built tanks with cope cages. So they take out their impotent rage on innocent civilians, that's all. But here's a cope cage for you, you need it hard:

1650708689460.png

Oh, oops, it was captured already by the Ukrainians. Better luck next time! Meanwhile:

Last edited:
Who's responsible for shooting civilians? The fucking Russian, that's who.

The fact you seriously believe the Russian's propaganda is just sick, @Scottty. But why should I be surprised. During apartheid your police force did the same thing too.

Whatever. Since you obviously just believe whatever makes you feel smug, I won't bother to correct you.

What did ANC did to people accused of collaboration makes this Ukraine stuff look humane by comparison.

Whatever. Since you obviously just believe whatever makes you feel smug, I won't bother to correct you.

What did ANC did to people accused of collaboration makes this Ukraine stuff look humane by comparison.
Dunno, the Russians ARE wiping out cities and murdering thousands of civilians, and I don't remember the apartheid going straight for artillery due to murderous incompetence.

On a more general note, @Alcibiades' logic is interesting, since it shows that, according to him, Russia cannot defeat nazis from the poorest nation of Europe. Considering that the Soviet logistics in World War II was retyy much 'Made in USA', as Zhukov and the others admitted themselves, I suppose it means the Russians are only able to win a war, and with tremendous casualties too, if they get their hand held by the West every step of the way.

After all, just look what happens whenever Russia tries to wage a war without someone to explain it how to do things: Afghanistan, Ukraine, World War I, Tsuhima. Dunno about you, but I *am* starting to see a pattern here. What was the last war that Russia managed to win without European or North American countries doing all the work?

Maybe the parade should be held on May 8th rather than 9th, and focus on US truckers rather than Russian tankers, since, as we have seen with the so-called Freedom Convoy in Canada, US truckers are better organized and structured as a coherent force than the Russian military.

What was the last war that Russia managed to win without European or North American countries doing all the work?
Well there was the Russian Civil War won by the Reds over the Whites. And does the Battle of Khalkin Gol count? I mean it was just one battle but the victory there was instrumental in convincing the Japanese not to escalate into a war with Russia.

Though from what I read and understand, it was the logistics side that would prove crucial to victory in both circumstances. The control of the railways allowed for supplies to reach Red forces and allowing said forces to coordinate better. While in Khalkin Gol the Japanese were terrified not just of the firepower of the Soviet Army but also by the fact that the Soviets were able to supply such forces so far from their industrial centers. While the Japanese logistics on the other hand was already stretch thin.

Which shows that the Russian Federation is less skilled in logistics than the Soviet Union. Not exactly a ringing endorsement for the Federation, since the Soviets had to build up and expand upon an industrial base damaged by the Russian Civil War. If my assessment is wrong please correct me.

Isn't it amusing that the one who calls everyone else nazi in this thread is the first and only one resorting to racist insults?

Curious.
It's quite telling. @Alcibiades must also be a part of Nazi Central, The Sietch.

I mean, a racist is a racist. Whether or not it (yes, I don't use he/she for racists) pretends to support the fight against Nazis.

The worst enemies of Russia aren't living beyond its borders, they're right at home. And every true Russian, people who oppose that war publicly or privately, people who are actively helping the Ukrainians, are the ones suffering. I know quite a few of them and they're ashamed. Some of them are facing insults from idiots who called them traitors, like that garbage named Putin.

Everyone who support Russian actions in this war is a traitor and truly a lesser human being because there's nothing human about defending the actions of murderers and rapists. Only hatred. So yep, quite telling to see where @Alcibiades's heart is.

Last edited:
Hum the Ukrainians claim to have blown up the Russian Army HQ in Kherson.

Again.

Last time the bagged a general and a couple of colonels, this time it is said there were dozens of officers present.

Just wtf are they doing in Kherson.

Could the z be for zombies

White trash? Dude, I'm Malay with Chinese and some Arab admixtures. The lightest skin colour I can have is yellow-ish in skin tone colour.

Sounds like you'd fit right in around here, if you learned some Afrikaans.

On a more general note, @Alcibiades' logic is interesting, since it shows that, according to him, Russia cannot defeat nazis from the poorest nation of Europe. Considering that the Soviet logistics in World War II was retyy much 'Made in USA', as Zhukov and the others admitted themselves, I suppose it means the Russians are only able to win a war, and with tremendous casualties too, if they get their hand held by the West every step of the way.

After all, just look what happens whenever Russia tries to wage a war without someone to explain it how to do things: Afghanistan, Ukraine, World War I, Tsuhima. Dunno about you, but I *am* starting to see a pattern here. What was the last war that Russia managed to win without European or North American countries doing all the work?

Maybe the parade should be held on May 8th rather than 9th, and focus on US truckers rather than Russian tankers, since, as we have seen with the so-called Freedom Convoy in Canada, US truckers are better organized and structured as a coherent force than the Russian military.

Hmm... Rufus, I think you know well that what the Russians are up against is not the Ukrainian "Nazis" by themselves, but much of NATO is sending them support. Soviet/Russian crappy logistics apart, those Javelin missiles were not built in Ukraine.

if it's any consolation you are being misidentified as the worst thing a racist cis/het/wasp can call someone

How is that supposed to be consoling?

Hmm... Rufus, I think you know well that what the Russians are up against is not the Ukrainian "Nazis" by themselves, but much of NATO is sending them support. Soviet/Russian crappy logistics apart, those Javelin missiles were not built in Ukraine.
It's not Javelin missiles that are the reason for the Russian failure, it's the Russian astonishingly bad tactics and doctrine. Everyone has access to Javelin, Kornet and the such in modern wars, as Yemen shows repeatedly, but the Russian tankers were so incredibly stupid and badly trained they got slaughtered.

It's not Javelin missiles that are the reason for the Russian failure, it's the Russian astonishingly bad tactics and doctrine. Everyone has access to Javelin, Kornet and the such in modern wars, as Yemen shows repeatedly, but the Russian tankers were so incredibly stupid and badly trained they got slaughtered.
Furthermore, these weapons arrived after the Russians started the war.

Nothing forbids NATO to assist Ukraine. It's perfectly in line with the Charter.

Russia did this to itself, not us. And the sooner the Russians understand they've lost Ukraine the better. For them.

Mate, I have family amongst the Malay Cape population. We know of several members who got caught by the Dutch and shipped there.

"Don't stay out too late son, or you might get caught by the Dutch!"

When the British came and abolished slavery in the Cape, the Cape Dutch were not happy.

Hum the Ukrainians claim to have blown up the Russian Army HQ in Kherson.

Again.

Last time the bagged a general and a couple of colonels, this time it is said there were dozens of officers present.

Just wtf are they doing in Kherson.

Could the z be for zombies

It's the only strong point on an effectively flat plain, with bridges to cross the Dnieper and a transport hub from Crimea. So yeah, hard to defend from random shelling but a bit better against open attack, while also a natural place to build up suppli6and troops for an offensive.

This we get the stalemate where Ukraine can't take Kherson with the forces they have but can shell/bomb or even send some SF in to act as spotters and slit some Russian throats, while Russia can't withdraw both for political reasons and because they need it as a base for any future attacks to the north. So both stuck and they are trying to grind down each other.

Edit: also the main Russian base us at the Kherson international airport, which as an airport is conveniently far away from any civilian areas so Ukrainian artillery doesn't have to care for collateral damage

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom