What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eastern Europe News

As for the Poles, yes, they would rush to Finland, no doubt about it.
As for France, i dunno...
As for Germany, knowing our sh*tty Politicians, they would rather indulge in endless discussions.
France most likely. Can you even imagine a world-shaking event taking place without France rushing to be in the spotlight as one of its main characters?

Germany? Who gives a fuck, they don't have any army. Going to war without Germany is like going to war without your accordeon.

France most likely. Can you even imagine a world-shaking event taking place without France rushing to be in the spotlight as one of its main characters?

Germany? Who gives a fuck, they don't have any army. Going to war without Germany is like going to war without your accordeon.
*sad soviet noises*
12bb7eb6dddd57c2f7eea949c138c9c4.jpg

-----
Though by the time Ukraine will finishes with Russia, their military will be in a such a bad shape, that Finland will be half way to St. Petersburg by the time the first Polish troops land in Helsinki ...

Also IIRC they also have some kind of defense alliance with the rest of the Nordics too.

Germany? Who gives a fuck, they don't have any army.

Thanks to our stupid Politicians...
Heck, a few years ago, there were talks to disolve the Bundeswehr because they were no longer needed.

Aside from that, i´ve just saw in the news that another russian ship got shot by Ukrainians.

Another one? Already? Lmfao WOW

Yup....
At the moment, the ukrainians are shooting them faster then the orks can build them.
Sometimes i wonder what gonna happens if Russia´s only Carrier....

Yup....
At the moment, the ukrainians are shooting them faster then the orks can build them.
Sometimes i wonder what gonna happens if Russia´s only Carrier....
That would be hilarious if sad in a pathetic way

No, what is sad and pathetic is this:

It's as if Puerto Rico made threats to China.

*blinks*

*blinks again*

Is...... Is this a Joke ?
No, really. Is this a Joke ?
If not, has someone put them drugs into their Samovar ??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....
This is priceless. Please stop, my poor belly.

Oh, before i forget it...
Russia decided to cut the delivery of Electric Power to Finland.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And no, i´m not kidding.

No, what is sad and pathetic is this:

It's as if Puerto Rico made threats to China.

More like maddeningly stupid. Someone in Russia needs a history lesson. BIGLY

More like maddeningly stupid. Someone in Russia needs a history lesson. BIGLY

TBH, i somehow they even took history lessons in school.
If they had really took history lessons they would remember that Poland is a Member of Nato. I only say "Article 5".

Uh so far Ukraine look pretty capable of handling the *liberators*. Handily even.

Add NATO weapons shipments and most important of all intelligence and there is as much chance of Poland being next as Mexico invading Canada after conquering the US.

Meanwhile, among Russia's online supporters:

h0v8iip3kaz81.jpg

I wonder how long it will take these people to realize that the most nazi-like miiiiight be the one whose foreign minister literally blamed World War II on 'the Jews'. But then they would have to do the necessary introspective work to understand they are supporting war crimes.

Another one? Already? Lmfao WOW
Snake Island is the Chornobaivka airport (better known as Kherson International) of the Russian Navy. They can't properly secure it, but not allowed to leave it for political reasons (it's a key position to block access to Odessa, and of course Putin won't allow it), so they are forced to spend ships, and aircraft to try to reinforce and supply it, while Ukraine can bleed them with Bayraktars, and the occasional fighter raid, since the (on paper) best Russian anti-air ship in the Black Sea have been turned into a wildlife refuge.

And it doesn't help things, that they often send units with zero air defense capabilities*, or even sensors, making them easy pickings to drones capable of lobbing PGMs from kilometres away, or guiding in other munitions.

* The Raptor patrol boats have 3 machine guns, neither are fitted for anti-air work, the Serna landing craft, and the Elbrus class logistics support vessel are unarmed entirely.

The Ukrainian forces appear to have decisively won the battle of Kharkiv
Amateurs according to the popular narration in most media, which look only on Kiev and surrounding area. And Kharkiv but there only from the point of view of bombs hitting urban areas. No one practivally made any analysis about rest of the country or pays any attention there, which is paradox. All narration centers on Russians being incapable of taking metropolis of several millions, prepared for high intensity urban warfare from march, literally, while advancing through province sized mass of choke points and supplied through only one route.
We have here a high intensity modern war in severely constrained geographical enviroment, which also was started with minimal preparation time on the basis of forced entry principle.
That is why Rufus and many other people cannot understand what they are seeing in the TV, especially after two decades of 0-1 humanitarian interventions, peacekeeping and police actions agianst people who have had no capability of defending themselves.

Ukrainians have ELINT and satellite reconaissance in near real time provided by EU and USA and modern anti-tank weapons and MANPADS, used by trained armed forces with concrete doctrine in specific operational enviroment, that's why Russians did not just rolled over them. Despite that, take a not what is being said in the TV and what is not but was mentioned in the first two days. That some talking heads who do not have any knowledge about reading maps, geostrategy or operational planning with certainty are trying to draw conclusions from such great victories like pasting patrol on ATVs in the middle of the forrest or tank falling into river, while not noticing that Ukrainina Air Forces are basically not existing in the news, nor 'mechs or armor or fact that up until recently Russian troops basically were literally dicking with local population not knowing what to do with some unarmed mob blocking the street or letting them taking videos at their leisure, for example.

Spike in civilian causalities appeared when Russians have approached the prepared for defense urban areas, mainly Kharkiv and it's surrounding area, which are the literal bastion of the Northern Ukraine blocking movement southward, and given that Ukrainians have taken classes from Ludendorf, Goebbels and Swedes, and given the geography, you basically have to hack your way through smaller or larger fortified villages and towns and surrounding areas turned into killboxes with minefields, preplanned artillery and territorials and national gurad kill teams with Javelins and N-LAWs.
As we see from 2-3 days, Russians have gain enough ground to conduct enough operational deployment into the front, so they are no longer bottlenecked ,especially on the Kiev front, and gradually hack their way around main strong points (ie. cities), encircling them and reducing them with artillery and since two days more frequent use of airstrikes, while pushing forward and bringing up consolidating their gains with the use of Rosgvardia and Wagner Group. Russians control the pace of the conflict and they will paste any resistance with time, example is Briańsk, which have fallen in day 4 and Kherson that after three battles was finnaly taken yesterday. Resistance is already breaking as Russians bring gradually more and more of firepower into the combat zone and airstrikes become more and more frequent as supply situation is improving and Russians are breaking out of initial operational bottlenecks.
Also take note that they stopped dicking with passive civilian resistance, ie. now there are mass taking of cellphones and other streaming capable equipement and last time mass of people came on the road to try to block passage of Russian column, said group have been introduced into the live grenade.
Most likely we will see creation of filtration camps as they start combing local population from partisans, SOFs and stay behinds.

It's a war, not police action.
As the Ukrainian military has decisively won the battle of Kharkiv, this post has aged like fine milk.

Meanwhile, among Russia's online supporters:

h0v8iip3kaz81.jpg

I wonder how long it will take these people to realize that the most nazi-like miiiiight be the one whose foreign minister literally blamed World War II on 'the Jews'. But then they would have to do the necessary introspective work to understand they are supporting war crimes.

Uh if *liberating* Mariupol means turning it in to a giant parking lot and killing or forcing everyone in to flee? Sure? I guess?

And what the fuck is this miner crap

Back
Top Bottom