What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everyone from FIC wake up as their Avatar, what's the first thing we do in real life?

I mean I can think of worse fates.

So now I'm an incorporeal anomalous being who exists solely on the internet that have the power to kill people in real life and turn their online account into zombie puppets.

Besides some standard ITG shit I guess I'll just fuck around on the internet like usual but this time without real life obligations.

On the one hand, I just changed gender (again)

On the other hand, I now have a fully loaded M16A4 service rifle.

We prefer fembois.
That's probably the Western term, but in Thailand, the word is "katoeys" and literally translates as ladyboy.

image.jpg

I once watched a Thai movie on this and I literally couldn't figure out whether I was gender confused after that.

That's probably the Western term, but in Thailand, the word is "katoeys" and literally translates as ladyboy.

image.jpg

I once watched a Thai movie on this and I literally couldn't figure out whether I was gender confused after that.

eh okay I just prefer to be called that and rarely do I meet that many who don't find lady boys offensive.

*Shrugs* I am western so that is a granted.

First thing i do if i have access to the Buster Legion.
Next, i would order them to construct me a Eltreum-style Ship.
Then, after moving there, i would start trolling the various nations.
Some are in dire need of a good kick in the balls.
And if that doesn´t help, maybe a few short-lived Blackholes, at the right targets will help.

And after things are straighten out, i will start to uplift mankind.

Back
Top Bottom