What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extra Life Charity Gaming Stream

Trinoya

Hey folks, one of our resident members, @Alarikun , is currently running an online stream for the Extra Life Charity.

He's been doing this pretty consistently for years now, using his limited work vacation for it, and puts not just his time, but also his own money up to the cause, namely supporting Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.

Since it's an exceedingly good cause why not go give him a look, even if you can't donate. You'll certainly make his day. ^_^

And if you know of any other streamers out there participating in Extra Life, drop a link below so more can enjoy and support an awesome cause!

Last edited:
I don't know the game, but I'll pin it to make sure people see it :)

I don't know the game, but I'll pin it to make sure people see it :)

Awesome! Since Alarikun has no idea that I'm pimping his charity stream he likely won't notice this until after his 24 hour stream is over (and likely sleeping afterwards), but I suspect if he did know he'd be overjoyed at the support. ^_^

Seriously, guy has been doing this for years and keeps hitting his donation goal. I remember when he started out he thought he'd barely get past 50 dollars, now he's trying for 500 this year. ^_^

Back
Top Bottom