What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F9: The Fast Saga

Lerticus

Senile Old Coot
☭ Communism ☭
Family's worst enemy is... family.

The franchise about street racing passed into superhero territory, complete with no death being final. Now Dom and friends have to face their greatest foe... physics.

"Shut off, brain. Enjoy." This will be my mantra.

Figured the Tokyo Drift guy wasn't dead and was wondering when he would finally come back to the franchise.

So yeah F9 has it's releases date pushed back by a year due too concerns over COVID-19. Before the news was saying that Bond was pretty much going to be the only big movie to have it's release pushed back and I had my doubts then about that and if the virus is not brought under control soon, I'm expecting both small movies and the blockbusters having their release dates pushed back. So the 2020 box office is probably going to be worse than people had predicted and well if movies keep being pushed back this will cause a good bit of chaos for releases schedules and productions for movies and shows will likely get postponed or cancelled like in China.

So yeah F9 has it's releases date pushed back by a year due too concerns over COVID-19. Before the news was saying that Bond was pretty much going to be the only big movie to have it's release pushed back and I had my doubts then about that and if the virus is not brought under control soon, I'm expecting both small movies and the blockbusters having their release dates pushed back. So the 2020 box office is probably going to be worse than people had predicted and well if movies keep being pushed back this will cause a good bit of chaos for releases schedules and productions for movies and shows will likely get postponed or cancelled like in China.
Delayed so far:
- 'Mulan'
- 'Antlers'
- 'The New Mutants' (LOL!!!)
- 'Fast & Furious 9'
- 'Peter Rabbit 2'
- 'No Time To Die'
- 'A Quiet Place Part II'
- 'The Lovebirds'

Production has also been shut down for the Disney+ show "Falcon and the Winter Soldier". Disneyland is shutting down.

Going to be a bad year for the entertainment industry for sure.

New trailer dropped.

Family goes to space: confirmed!

Back
Top Bottom