What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fighting erupts between Armenia and Azerbaijan over disputed Nagorny Karabakh region

Alias

16 Armenians killed and 100 wounded so far. Azerbaijan has said its military has suffered losses.

5th generation warfare

The propaganda from the civilian and government sides of the two countries has been interesting to observe.

This timeline is being written by a schizophrenic. Pick a specific fucking plot and stick to it godammit

Azerbaijan sealed off the border between Iran and Karabach, is 20 km from the road connecting Armenian main with Karabach and Putin is calling for peace/

Yea Armenia lost this one.

122552172_2670196063241847_1591499082924762781_n.jpg

Well.

Someone had a very emotional moment.

Emotional and probably exhausted his allocation of luck for this and the next 2 lifetimes.

Azerbaijan sealed off the border between Iran and Karabach, is 20 km from the road connecting Armenian main with Karabach and Putin is calling for peace/

Yea Armenia lost this one.
That's a pity. As a Turk, I was rooting for them, tbh.

That being said, while I have a preferred side in this... Neither side came off looking good. Not Azerbaijan/Turkey and not Armenia. This whole sordid affair was based on nationalism at the end of the day.

Looks like the franchisees for McDonald's and Burger King went rogue. Armenians in a number of countries are calling for a boycott of McDonald's.

Looks like the franchisees for McDonald's and Burger King went rogue. Armenians in a number of countries are calling for a boycott of McDonald's.

So.

this is how the Franchise Wars begun.

War... has changed.
Has it really though?

Sure, people are all "Communism is bad. Many people died." but every time there is a war and the capitalist pigs endorse or line up for their chance to profit from the spoils of was they are all, "that doesn't count".

Capitalism bad. "Me take stuff, something something free market" is pretty much behind all wars and most crimes. All that blood is on capitalists in myriads of different uniforms over millennia.

Has it really though?

Sure, people are all "Communism is bad. Many people died." but every time there is a war and the capitalist pigs endorse or line up for their chance to profit from the spoils of was they are all, "that doesn't count".

Capitalism bad. "Me take stuff, something something free market" is pretty much behind all wars and most crimes. All that blood is on capitalists in myriads of different uniforms over millennia.
Communism doesn't have 15-metres thick special edition Oreo cookies, therefore it sucks compared to capitalism that does have them.

Back
Top Bottom