What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goku,Piccolo and Vegeta are now trapped for 7 days in the last TV show or movie you watched. How will they survive?

Sailorpizza

Son Goku,Piccolo and Prince Vegeta from the world of Dragon Ball Super(Anime/manga) are now trapped for 7 days in the last tv show or movie you watched by a random magical portal, how will this z fighter trio survive until the portal from their friends finally arrives?

live sports and videos from the internet count

what changes in last watch world by two powerful Saiyans & a smart Namekian?

Ahh... I was just watching a romantic drama series. So, lots of people running around like chicken with their heads cut off and the three protagonists finding out their lives are a series of manga/anime there?

Ahh... I was just watching a romantic drama series. So, lots of people running around like chicken with their heads cut off and the three protagonists finding out their lives are a series of manga/anime there?

Yup i guess now Goku,Piccolo and Vegeta could chill in their world.

Last edited:
How would Farscape's cast felt about saiyans and namekian?
Happy. Right up until le Wormhole Aliens#57 send them back home. Farscape was never a biggatons setting, it had one instance that can be mentioned, Gammak Base, but that was just used to trigger a chain reaction. The shuttles explosives werent actually planet killing in nature. So even Saiyan Saga, any one of these characters is going to be brutally over powered. That mystical demon guy(Malgus?)that Zhaan had to tango with might be an issue, but nothing else would be.

TV: Warriors

Ah Sahm's sister, thay Irish dude and her duck conspirators are in for a bad day. These three will eat like kings in sam fran, amd scrap every now and them while complaining about how weak everyone is.

Movie: Avengers

Thanos gets planetbusted on that farmworld, Piccolo snaps back the humans and the other two compare it to a shitty dragonball. They get to eat for free due to saving everyone.

Goku may try scrapping then complain of how weak everyone is.

Back
Top Bottom