What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Growing Horizons: Inner Sphere - Quest

I'm of the opinion that if the FOX wants to play games then its time to put the shoe on the other foot.
Lets start this nice little conference by stating the prince has graciously agreed to grant his Black box Fax tech to both sides if peace is the result of this little conference.

I'm of the opinion that if the FOX wants to play games then its time to put the shoe on the other foot.
Lets start this nice little conference by stating the prince has graciously agreed to grant his Black box Fax tech to both sides if peace is the result of this little conference.
We do not know that he has Hyperwave Transmitters. Besides, ours are incompatible with his.

Unfortuantly like Warringer said we dont know about his black boxes but fact they are on different operating frequencies is interesting and something i hope we discover eventually.

Though i am still of the opnion we should show the wonders we have and make available for sell our exports to all the houses and then let Hanse and his wife know we were content to only really trade with them but since he had to play games...

I am still a bit baffled of how this conferance thing went through tbh.

I mean a bunch o outer rim yahoos call for conferance to end a major IS conflict and the waring parts tha barely have any knowledge of us accept because...???

I get it double Hanse critical but how did it go down IC?

Did the FedCom throw officialy their weight behind it in an official capacity or something?

I am still a bit baffled of how this conferance thing went through tbh.

I mean a bunch o outer rim yahoos call for conferance to end a major IS conflict and the waring parts tha barely have any knowledge of us accept because...???

I get it double Hanse critical but how did it go down IC?

Did the FedCom throw officialy their weight behind it in an official capacity or something?
Probable Hanse throwing his weight around and honest curiosity about this periphery unknown that has already conquered one minor power combined with fact high level meeting between all the houses are very rare. Hanse and Melissa wedding was the first time since the star league fell all 5 house lords were in the same room. No one is probable expecting this to work but the two belligerents involved are just bleeding all over each other to no useful end and this could end the war or perhaps try to get us to side with one of them... The combine has no reason to care about us but this lets their diplomats in a room where they can cut deals/observe and it costs them nothing to show up. Hanse is the wild card who might be just doing this to see what we do and how well. A poor showing means we are shit allies at best he can ignore or subvert. Or just more neobarbs talking big but got nothing. A strong gives him chances to see what we can really do behind the smoke and mirrors. Or he could be hoping while we concentrate on this meeting with most of our forces he can fast raid or conquer or something. But that is a very low probability to me. Hell he could start war with combine early with this as distraction to... Perhaps hoping comstar gives him cause for war with the damage on our property not his? Hanse could get a lot from this.

Probable Hanse throwing his weight around and honest curiosity about this periphery unknown that has already conquered one minor power combined with fact high level meeting between all the houses are very rare. Hanse and Melissa wedding was the first time since the star league fell all 5 house lords were in the same room. No one is probable expecting this to work but the two belligerents involved are just bleeding all over each other to no useful end and this could end the war or perhaps try to get us to side with one of them... The combine has no reason to care about us but this lets their diplomats in a room where they can cut deals/observe and it costs them nothing to show up. Hanse is the wild card who might be just doing this to see what we do and how well. A poor showing means we are shit allies at best he can ignore or subvert. Or just more neobarbs talking big but got nothing. A strong gives him chances to see what we can really do behind the smoke and mirrors. Or he could be hoping while we concentrate on this meeting with most of our forces he can fast raid or conquer or something. But that is a very low probability to me. Hell he could start war with combine early with this as distraction to... Perhaps hoping comstar gives him cause for war with the damage on our property not his? Hanse could get a lot from this.

Considering how Hanses wedding went, the Cappelan Confederation as a wedding gift, I wouldnt put anything past th man. I would end very bad for him ofc but yea Hanse is... Hanse.

Considering how Hanses wedding went, the Cappelan Confederation as a wedding gift, I wouldnt put anything past th man. I would end very bad for him ofc but yea Hanse is... Hanse.
Yeah problem is it easy to make threats and proclamations but what happens when push becomes shove is what matters. Hanse will not Grok we are not to be fucked with until he sees something try only to be bent over the table and brutalized. We need him to understand we are not worth that fight and better of friends or neutral then deciding Tharkard and New Avalon need new cobalt jacketed remodeling at relativistic speed.

While it may tell us they plan to attack us, it doesn't help us to detect incoming ships, it's entirely different action and roll even if we now should see them coming.
Preknowledge about such an attack does us nothing as we can't act on that knowledge, because if we strike first FedCom or even entire IS will use that as an excuse
Uh. Yes. We have FTL sensors that see Jumps and Transition Events at 60 LY ranges. So. Yeah.
We do not know that he has Hyperwave Transmitters. Besides, ours are incompatible with his.
Uh. Warringer? Any Hyperwave communicator that the Black Boxes are are easily detectable by other Hyperwave sensors. We may not be able to read them but per sourcebooks, we can definitely know that the FedCom has its own, if rather primitive, network. The Combine gained FedComs Black Boxes in OTL and was not only able to detect but also read their messages.

Can you tone down FedCom wank here? We know they have Hypercomms.

@Blade4
I know what Hanse wanted to do OTL.

He wanted to recreate the Star League.

Which means? He wants us to be the fulcrum to his level to help recreate it and become a replacement member state for the Lyrans/Suns and CapCon.

He is aiming for us to become a full-right voting member state. Fucking hell.

Okay. We are torpedoing this crap.

Last edited:
Uh. Warringer? Any Hyperwave communicator that the Black Boxes are are easily detectable by other Hyperwave sensors. We may not be able to read them but per sourcebooks, we can definitely know that the FedCom has its own, if rather primitive, network. The Combine gained FedComs Black Boxes in OTL and was not only able to detect but also read their messages.

Can you tone down FedCom wank here? We know they have Hypercomms.
No, we do not know. Take a look at the Black Box page on Sarna. The FedCom is currently making use of the K-1 series, which has a range of 200ly, and since they were using it coordinate the 4th Succession War, I am pretty certain that the majority of the network is along the main areas of interest, in this case the border to the Combine and the Capellans, it does not rule out some stations along the FWL border, but by the time the hyperwaves from any Black Box reaches or any of our Superlimunal Wave Detector and/or Hyperwave Communicator, it has either deteriorated so much that it becomes part of the background hyperwave noise from the nearby starforming region of the Lupus Clouds.

The K-1A series, with a range of 400ly, is only going to be introduced in 3035, some time next year, and it will take a while until the entire Black Box Network is replaced, for us to map out.

So, no, we do not know that FedCom had the Black Boxes. We might have heard one or two, but the signals have not been more than a Wow! Signal on our systems that had not repeated, yet. It does not meant that we won't discover the Black Box, if Hanse arrives at Circinus with one in his luggage to keep up communication with home, since Circinus does not have a HPG anymore. It might make Comstar officially send only an Explorer Corps Ship to keep up to date, though I'm not sure if its officially known that Explorer Corps ships for a mobile HPG.

Also keep in mind that our HyperwaveCom is sending a constant stream of data at 10MBit/s in a spread Hyperwave spectrum, which looks a lot different to the burst style low bandwidth style of communication of a Black Box. The Spread Spectrum is also the reason, why we can transmit continuously at a high data rate over a long distance. Thanks Heddy Lamar... ;)

That gives me an idea though... Hyperwave astronomy... ;)
@Blade4

Which means? He wants us to be the fulcrum to his level to help recreate it and become a replacement member state for the Lyrans/Suns and CapCon.

Its going to come to a 'You and what army' type of response, while Belisarius and Petan orbit overhead and the WCDC Expeditionary Forces on Circinus are on maneuver.
Pretty much this. FedCom is already gearing up to the 'war of 39', though they might start it off earlier. And if he can get the FWL and Andurien to stop fighting for a bit, he can do so much better, especially since he is currently lending some Merc outfits to Andurien and it would help him, if, during the 'War of 39', Andurien could keep the FWL occupied for a bit, while he (hopefully) curbstomps all over the Combine.

That is not to mention that this little 'neobarb' periphery nation just offered him and Katharina more jumpships, per month, than the entire Inner Sphere can produce in a year. Than we handed him a way to read Comstar mail and to become completely independent of the toaster worshipers for coms. And there is this little tablet computer that is currently taken apart in the NIAS.

Of course, he wants to see what we can offer and if we are total idiots for not having an adequate defense with all those technical goodies. Because if we don't have that adequate defense, he'd be in a much better position than anyone else to say 'I'm Hanse Davion, you are not FedCom!'
Yeah problem is it easy to make threats and proclamations but what happens when push becomes shove is what matters. Hanse will not Grok we are not to be fucked with until he sees something try only to be bent over the table and brutalized. We need him to understand we are not worth that fight and better of friends or neutral then deciding Tharkard and New Avalon need new cobalt jacketed remodeling at relativistic speed.
Which is why I hope my 'Comstar does something stupid' roll lands on the 'ComGuards disguised as Death Comandos raid Circinus' option...

WCDC Ground and Warship Weapons & Redoubt System Defense Platform
So, I had the need to upgrade the list of WCDC weapons and compare them with Inner Sphere weapons. So I added WarShip Weapons into the mix.

And since it's going to come up anyway. I present to you, the Redoubt class System Defense Platform! Needless to say, she's packing one hell of a punch...

Code:
Redoubt System Defense Platform

Designer: WCDC Defence Council
Manufacturer: Newport Vesta Dockyards (Sol)
Use: System Defense Platform
Type: System Defense Platform
Mass: 2,245,000 tons
Technology Base: Walker Cluster Mixed
Introduced: 30XX
Fuel: 10.000 tonnes (to refuel spacecraft)
Safe Thrust: 0.05g
Maximum Thrust: 0.1g
Heat Sinks: 16000 Advanced Heatsinks
Structural Integrity: 120

FTL Drives:
    Heim-Feynman Event Generator     43750 tonnes

Armor
    Nose: 620
    Fore Sides: 900/900
    Aft Sides: 900/900
    Aft: 620

Cargo
    Bay 1:  Class IV Drones (20)    6 Doors
    Bay 2:  Class IV Drones (20)    6 Doors
    Bay 3:  Small Craft (16)        2 Doors
    Bay 4:  Cargo (250000.0 tons)   5 Doors
    Bay 5:  Small Combat Craft (2)  1 Door
    Bay 6:  Small Combat Craft (2)  1 Door
    Bay 7:  Refinery Access         1 Door

Ammunition:
    1800 tonnes of 10µm Macron Particles
    4320 Class IV missile Ammo (172800 tonnes)
   17280 Class III missile Ammo (172800 tonnes)

Dropship Capacity: 40
Grav Decks: 2 (150m, 150m)
Escape Pods: 40
Life Boats: 70
Crew: 75 officers, 640 enlisted

Notes: Mounts 4400 tonnes of Advanced Composite Armor

Weapons:                                        Capital Attack Values (Standard)
Arc (Heat)                                         Heat  SRV     MRV     LRV      ERV    Class   
FRS/FLS (5010 Heat)
    8 500 GeV Wakefield Particle Beam Projectors   2000  80(800) 80(800) 80(800) 80(800)  Capital PPC
   10 7.5GW 300nm Laser Apertures                  1500  65(650) 65(650) 65(650) 65(650)  Capital Laser
   10 1.5GW 300nm Laser Apertures                   640  12(60)  12(60)  12(0)    0(0)    Capital Laser
    6 Class IV Missiles                             240   8(80)   8(80)   8(80)    8(80)  Capital Missile
        Class IV Ammo (120 shots)
   12 Class III Missile Launcher                    180   6(40)   6(40)   6(40)   6(40)   Capital Missile
        Class III Missile (240 shots)
    2 Hypervelocity Macron Accelerator              200  50(500) 50(400) 50(500)    0(0)  Capital AC
        10µm Macron Particles (150 tonnes)
   50 AMS Cluster                                   250
        5MW 300nm Laser Aperture                      2   1(6)    0(0)    0(0)     0(0)   AMS
        Dual 35mm Helical Gauss Gun                   3   1(6)    0(0)    0(0)     0(0)   AMS
        35mm Coil Gun Ammo (1500 shots)
RBS/LBS (5010 Heat)
    8 500 GeV Wakefield Particle Beam Projectors   2000  80(800) 80(800) 80(800) 80(800)  Capital PPC
   10 7.5GW 300nm Laser Apertures                  1500  65(650) 65(650) 65(650) 65(650)  Capital Laser
   10 1.5GW 300nm Laser Apertures                   640  12(60)  12(60)  12(0)    0(0)    Capital Laser
    6 Class IV Missiles                             240   8(80)   8(80)   8(80)    8(80)  Capital Missile
   12 Class III Missile Launcher                    180   6(40)   6(40)   6(40)   6(40)   Capital Missile
    2 Hypervelocity Macron Accelerator              200  50(500) 50(400) 50(500)    0(0)  Capital AC
        5MW 300nm Laser Aperture                      2   1(6)    0(0)    0(0)     0(0)   AMS
        Dual 35mm Helical Gauss Gun                   3   1(6)    0(0)    0(0)     0(0)   AMS
ARS/ALS (5010 Heat)

Equipment:
    Smart Dust Dispenser w/ 5000kg of 0.5mm³ Smart Dust
    Refinery & Fabricator Complex (can replenish all ammunition in weeks)
    Refined Material Storage (150000 tonnes)
    High Bandwidth Laser Communication Suite
    Multiple Distributed Computer Cores for ASI
    600GW Fusion Laser Core System
    Caldran Ansible
    Enhanced Range Secure HPG

Last edited:
So, no, we do not know that FedCom had the Black Boxes. We might have heard one or two, but the signals have not been more than a Wow! Signal on our systems that had not repeated, yet. It does not meant that we won't discover the Black Box, if Hanse arrives at Circinus with one in his luggage to keep up communication with home, since Circinus does not have a HPG anymore. It might make Comstar officially send only an Explorer Corps Ship to keep up to date, though I'm not sure if its officially known that Explorer Corps ships for a mobile HPG.
Figured as much and i bet he will bring one but canny enough to not use unless he has to. He knows we can read hpgs but does he risk revealing he has another ftl com methiod? But then if they can get to our Wikipedia probably find we already have a superior version of that to. A comstar ship we will not allow past the jump in point and keep guns and sensors on the whole time. They have proven to be a hostile actor. Wont that confuse and freak out delegates when we explain.

That gives me an idea though... Hyperwave astronomy... ;)
Figured already doing that from previous research. If not then current reflection research should start it.
Its going to come to a 'You and what army' type of response, while Belisarius and Petan orbit overhead and the WCDC Expeditionary Forces on Circinus are on maneuver.
Note to self schedule full war games with both army and navy and let the delegates watch. Tactical data revealed pales to the "holy frak these guys have full functional war ships and can make them" and "their mechs and tanks are sniping at each other at insane ranges for crazy damage". Have Petan/Belisarius play down how many missiles and lasers though. Let some asshole find that out fun and final way.
Of course, he wants to see what we can offer and if we are total idiots for not having an adequate defense with all those technical goodies. Because if we don't have that adequate defense, he'd be in a much better position than anyone else to say 'I'm Hanse Davion, you are not FedCom!'
Cant forget Hanse is nice but he is still a succession lord...
Which is why I hope my 'Comstar does something stupid' roll lands on the 'ComGuards disguised as Death Comandos raid Circinus' option...
Sir it would not be the first time a GM has fudged a roll for better gameplay.
@Blade4

Pretty sure his vision of the new league is one throne. One family. Most of the problems of the league was it was 6 more or less equal thrones/cultures who could not stop infighting. Here he has unified his house with the other stable sane one. Knocked out one insane power and probable about to knock out the other and that just leaves the free worlds who he can just stare down and make heel. From there he can either marry his kids into them or forcible break them up as new marches as needed or able. From there far as he knows the only problems are the periphery states and they are by and large not problems being to weak and fucked up to stand against a unified IS save perhaps the Taurians... And us.

We are a actual long term problem and complex one. He will quickly learn we are already past point we can be easily conquered and he needs his Regimental Combat Teams(RCTs) to hold down all the other former powers but if left alone we could become a very serious threat. Better we become nice trade partners and see about absorbing us slow or perhaps a project finished by his kids. Basically we need to keep buying time to build up and let other threats manifest. There probable be some sort of clan invasion. There is to many crazy warriors who need the opportunity to stand out not to happen and its a long time cultural dream. How much they will enjoy FedCom with bits of our tech...

And then there is the demon hamsters who at some point will break lose...

So, I had the need to upgrade the list of WCDC weapons and compare them with Inner Sphere weapons. So I added WarShip Weapons into the mix.

And since it's going to come up anyway. I present to you, the Redoubt class System Defense Platform! Needless to say, she's packing one hell of a punch...
Redoubt System Defense Platform
Hmm not seeing warship weapons?

And holy mother of frak that thing is a beast. Warringer kinda scaring me here. That thing looks like it would need a Leviathan Battleship build to crack. The star league could not take one without heavy casualties. We put these up and nothing known should be able to fight past them... Nothing known...

Wait.. Might want to check the codex you got piles of class 2 and 4 ammo but got class 3 launchers with on mount ammo only and no class 2 launchers.

Hmm not seeing warship weapons?
Warship Weapons are on the second sheet of the spread sheet.
And holy mother of frak that thing is a beast. Warringer kinda scaring me here. That thing looks like it would need a Leviathan Battleship build to crack. The star league could not take one without heavy casualties. We put these up and nothing known should be able to fight past them... Nothing known...
Proper Paranoia and the intelligence community and the military is thinking along the line of 'absence of evidence is not evidence of absence' concerning Warships. After all, they could be based in some hidden system or do patrols out near the border with the Combine and the FWL and operate from bases near the border. And who's to say that they don't have better ships than the Belisarius?

So essentially, its overkill for the most part, but ensures that we are not fucked with.

Wait.. Might want to check the codex you got piles of class 2 and 4 ammo but got class 3 launchers with on mount ammo only and no class 2 launchers.
That was a little mistake that has been corrected.

Yeah see if we can get two over to the conference. One at each jump in region. Have it ftl in and tell them no they are not warships they are new generation defense stations. Covering both our systems and as more are produced probable sent to cover strategic points or particularly vulnerable allies. Play that shit up. Watch them choke not comprehending what they are seeing.

Looking over weapons bit of mix bag but over all we have clearly superior gear in most categories. Even when IS does more damage we are better in basically every other category and we still have not done cap ship weapons research.

Last edited:
Those weapons are out natively designed cap weapons. Anything we research are cap weapons 100% based on the ones we got from the Belisarius.
Yep figured as much just hilarious that our stuff is already competitive or out right better than Star League guns with near a thousand year lead on us.

Yep figured as much just hilarious that our stuff is already competitive or out right better than Star League guns with near a thousand year lead on us.
Well the devs don't want to deal with that.

ICly, the Star League wanted to stiffle the Houses as much as possible and curtailed any independent tech development. Why do you think the Taurians got the hammer multiple times?

Well the devs don't want to deal with that.

ICly, the Star League wanted to stiffle the Houses as much as possible and curtailed any independent tech development. Why do you think the Taurians got the hammer multiple times?
Yeah and now they are dead and whats left is a generation at least from even trying to rebuild really and to busy killing each other still to every reach true league level again.

As for us as long as we hold the void high ground we should be safe enough. What should be more concerned is what has the Union and hamster been up to?

The fun thing is that we are the total anti-thesis to what they know. Diverse, mostly democratic (in some cases electronic base democracy), no nobles, great economy, scientifically advanced and peaceful (unless you poke use, see Circinus).

The fun thing is that we are the total anti-thesis to what they know. Diverse, mostly democratic (in some cases electronic base democracy), no nobles, great economy, scientifically advanced and peaceful (unless you poke use, see Circinus).
Said it before we are going to throw them so hard and when we dont slide into the same lines as them they are going to start having hard questions the nobles wont really want them asking.

Von Neumann
Since I am on a roll with designs... Have the design for the Von Neumann and its accompanying Urist Asteroid Mining Craft.

Code:
Von Neumann

Designer: WCDCTO
Manufacturer: Various
Use: Mobile Fabrication Platform
Type: Mobile Fabrication Platform
Mass: 2,000,000 tons
Fuel: 1000 tonnes
Safe Thrust: 1.5g
Maximum Thrust: 2.5g
Heat Sinks: 2000 Advanced Heatsinks
Structural Integrity: 75

FTL Drives:
    Advanced Jump Drive:            900000 tonnes           
    Heim-Feynman Event Generator:    43750 tonnes

Armor
    Nose: 190
    Fore Sides: 280/280
    Aft Sides: 280/280
    Aft: 190

Cargo
    Bay 1:  Class IV Drones (4)     1 Door
    Bay 2:  Small Combat Craft      1 Door
    Bay 3:  Small Combat Craft      1 Door
    Bay 4:  Refinery Access         4 Doors
    Bay 5:  Fabricator Bay         10 Doors

Ammunition:
    480 Class III Missile Ammo      (4800 tonnes)

Dropship Capacity: 6
Grav Decks: 0
Escape Pods: 0
Life Boats: 0
Crew: 1 ASI

Notes: Mounts 1364 tonnes of Advanced Composite Armor

Weapons:                                        Capital Attack Values (Standard)
Arc (Heat)                                         Heat  SRV     MRV     LRV      ERV    Class     
FRS/FLS (253 Heat)
    1 1.5GW 300nm Laser Apertures                    64  12(60)  12(60)  12(0)    0(0)    Capital Laser
    2 750MW 300nm Laser Aperture                     64   6(60)   6(60)   0(0)    0(0)    Sub-Capital Laser
   25 AMS Cluster                                   125
RBS/LBS (313 Heat)
    1 1.5GW 300nm Laser Apertures                    64  12(60)  12(60)  12(0)    0(0)    Capital Laser
    2 750MW 300nm Laser Aperture                     64   6(60)   6(60)   0(0)    0(0)    Sub-Capital Laser
    4 Class III Missile Launcher                     60   6(40)   6(40)   6(40)   6(40)   Capital Missile
        Class III Missile (60 shots)
ARS/ALS (253 Heat)

Equipment:
    Smart Dust Dispenser w/ 5000kg of 0.5mm³ Smart Dust
    Refinery & Fabricator Complex (can produce everything)
    Refined Material Storage (350000 tonnes)
    Multiple Distributed Computer Cores for ASI
    75GW Fusion Laser Core System
    Caldran Ansible

Urist Asteroid Mining Craft

Designer: WCDCTO
Manufacturer: Varies
Use: Asteroid Mining Craft
Type: Asteroid Mining Craft
Mass: 25,000 tons
Fuel: 500 tons
Safe Thrust: 1.5g
Maximum Thrust: 2.5g
Heat Sinks: 120 Advanced Heatsinks
Structural Integrity: 20

FTL Drives:
    Heim-Feynman Event Generator:    945 tonnes

Armor
    Nose: 310
    Sides: 262/262
    Aft: 213

Cargo
    Bay 1:  Mining Drones (10)      1 Door
    Bay 4:  Refinery Access         4 Doors
    Bay 5:  Storage Access          4 Doors

Ammunition:

Grav Decks: 0
Escape Pods: 0
Life Boats: 0
Crew: 1 ALI  

Notes: Mounts 72 tons of Advanced Composite Armor

Weapons:                                       Capital Attack Values (Standard)
Arc (Heat)                                    Heat  SRV     MRV     LRV     ERV   Class 
Nose (25 Heat)
   5 AMS Cluster                                     25
RS/LS Fwd (25 Heat)
RS/LS Aft (25 Heat)
Aft (25 Heat)

Equipment:
    Refinery Complex (can render down a small asteroid in days)
    Refined Material Storage (12500 tonnes)
    Multiple Distributed Computer Cores for ALI
    750MW Fusion Laser Core System

And I just realized something... Those AMS clusters also make nice anti-aerospace fighter weapons.

Also, who in their right mind would leave a Fabricator Craft like the Von Neumann without means to defend itself...

Last edited:
Nice. Those should chew up some rocks. And find it hilarious that all our designs so far even non combat ones carry more protection than basically any but the heaviest Star League warships.

How fast can they self replicate or produce stuff by the way?

Nice. Those should chew up some rocks. And find it hilarious that all our designs so far even non combat ones carry more protection than basically any but the heaviest Star League warships.

How fast can they self replicate or produce stuff by the way?
They can self replicate in about six months. If they do nothing else. And protection wise, these things are meant to fly into asteroid belts, dust clouds and planetary rings. That's gotta ding up everything a bit.

And looking at it, the Von Neumann got more than twice the armor of a Newgrange and about the same armor as a vanilla Texas.

Which both shows we are far more concern with proper armor and how horrible unoptimizes canon designs are if people just try. Honestly cant wait till first time we face a actual IS warship threat and the other sides reaction to how tough and hard hitting our ships are. Well that and the missile spam. Dont we have a functional magnetic sheild to that helps mitigate damage that's part of the FTL?

Which both shows we are far more concern with proper armor and how horrible unoptimizes canon designs are if people just try. Honestly cant wait till first time we face a actual IS warship threat and the other sides reaction to how tough and hard hitting our ships are. Well that and the missile spam. Dont we have a functional magnetic sheild to that helps mitigate damage that's part of the FTL?
Pretty much, though that was around before FTL as cheap STL propulsion for slow boats.

Pretty much, though that was around before FTL as cheap STL propulsion for slow boats.
Wonder if we could play with that see if we can make it stronger? Perhaps play with hyperdimensional materials? If nothing else it helps a little.

Back
Top Bottom