What's new
Frozen In Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hawkeye

Lerticus

Senile Old Coot
☭ Communism ☭
AKA: Lucky the pizza dog and friends

No one expected this to be so Christmassy. Like Die Hard, but without the super powers.

Lert likey.

t-dugong

Beach bum, Esq.
So...she's not related to Clint in the MCU then? I don't recognize the face. So, it's Kate Bishop then? I guess the rumours of Young Avengers must have some substance to them then.

Lerticus

Senile Old Coot
☭ Communism ☭
So...she's not related to Clint in the MCU then?
Correct.
I don't recognize the face.
Hailee Steinfeld. Best known in the nerd fandom as that girl in Bumblebee.
So, it's Kate Bishop then?
Correct.
I guess the rumours of Young Avengers must have some substance to them then.
They have introduced almost every single member of that team. Seems like a rumor with legs.

Seen:
Wiccan/Speed (Wandavision) - pretty sure they will be back
Stature (Ant-Man movies) - Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania will probably power her up
Patriot (The Falcon and the Winter Soldier) - Eli Bradley still needs fleshing out, possibly in Captain America 4
Kid Loki (Loki) - self explanatory
Iron Lad (Loki) -sort of, being a Kang variant
Kate Bishop (Hawkeye)

Coming:
Miss America, my eternal enemy, Chavez (Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness)

Possibly not coming:
Hulkling - Kree/Skrull hybrid heir to a galactic throne that doesn't really exist in the MCU
Marvel Boy - Alternate reality Kree super-soldier. Weird backstory that might stretch MCU credibility.
New Vision - A future version of Iron Lad in a synthezoid body. Too many Visions already, so unlikely.

Possible replacements from announced projects:
Ms. Marvel (Ms. Marvel series, The Marvels movie)
Ironheart (Ironheart series) - May also appear in the Armor Wars series.
White Vision (Wandavision)

Top Bottom