What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Horrific find at former Nazi Death Camp

Senmut

Author

In a weird sort of way, I hope that some of the folks responsible are still alive. There needs to be visible punishment, regardless of how long ago this was.
Anyone on here have relatives that were in the Holocust?

Well, a Nazi death camp being horrifying is just given isn't it?

Well, a Nazi death camp being horrifying is just given isn't it?
Perhaps, but after all these years, you'd think there could be no more surprises.

Very much doubt anyone alive is left to prosecute.

Hell Germany had to make do with a 95 year old plumber last year just to show the world how commited they were to denazification 100 years after the fact and decades after all the real butchers died peacefully in their beds!

Perhaps it would have been better if all of them were handed to Stalin- sans the scientists, of course.

Perhaps it would have been better if all of them were handed to Stalin- sans the scientists, of course.
He's not quite up to receiving people at the moment.

In case that's serious, I meant in 45. Just give them all over to the Soviets and let them handle the punishment.
Not a bad idea, actually. I am sure that Uncle Joe would have been most...thorough.

Very much doubt anyone alive is left to prosecute.

Hell Germany had to make do with a 95 year old plumber last year just to show the world how commited they were to denazification 100 years after the fact and decades after all the real butchers died peacefully in their beds!

Given that a man who was 20 years old in 1940 would be 102 now - yes, they are pretty much down to prosecuting old grannies for something they were vaguely associated with as children.

Back
Top Bottom