What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How would you integrate Earth into the Galactic Republic ??

Aetherius

What the Titel says...

Somehow we end up in Star Wars Universe. Due to a chain of events we get Contact with Naboo. Naboo then introduces Earth to the Galactic Republic.
Using it´s political power(?) to offer us a Place in the Republic as a Member.

Now lets say, you are a Member of the Republic´s Govermental Apparatus, and your job is it to integrate this new World into the structure of the Republic, aka uplifting them.
How you gonna do it ??

Time: 50 Years before TPM
Bonus: We somehow manage to hide all the Information about Star Wars (Books, Comics, Movies, TV Shows, etc...)

Scenario Change:
As a Member of the Goverment of Earth, you are now responsible for uplifting Earth.

Aetherius

We're fucked. We're fucked oh so hard it would be banned on QQ, because when there are mind-reading space monks around, we are sooooo fucked.

Those space monks don´t get info´s from our mind....
This is included in "Hiding"...

So, assuming the space monks don´t come over, but just politician, industrialists, scientists, engineers and military, how you gonna do it ??

Terra Novan

Author
Like, people do talk a lot about chocolate and coffee we have in this kind of scenario...

But considering how RL chocolate and coffee industries, and the countries that produce them, are like, I don't really see how that is a good thing.

Lerticus

Senile Old Coot
☭ Communism ☭
I wouldn't.

I would convince them to stay far away from the planet full of crazies, then stow away on a Republic ship so I can incite an inevitable communist revolution. Palpatine will not stand a chance at gaining ultimate power in the Soviet Galactic Republic!

Top Bottom