What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am thinking of leaving.......

Pretty cynical as in....

I mean the facts are A. Trump is gonna lose B. Biden is gonna do jack and shit about Trump and his criminal cronies because lolreconciliation and mai precious PoTuS dignity.

That leaves all the states and people Trump n company pissed off which means there is a decent chance Trump will die in jail somewhere down the line.

I am thinking of leaving this site. This site is just too cynical for me. In this current election, I just don't need this kind of shit right now.
The thing is that this site is... how can I put it? The leftists of SB that aren't willing to LARP lawyer shit but don't like SB's current crackdowns on all sides. They're fairly unrealistic on how this will go, given the circumstances.
Pretty cynical as in....

I mean the facts are A. Trump is gonna lose B. Biden is gonna do jack and shit about Trump and his criminal cronies because lolreconciliation and mai precious PoTuS dignity.

That leaves all the states and people Trump n company pissed off which means there is a decent chance Trump will die in jail somewhere down the line.
The only reason that had been done was that the Cold War was still raging and Congress basically offloaded a lot of its power to the Executive over the years. The problem with your talk is that it is based on a series of assumptions that don't exist anymore. The GOP has clear indications that they've courted with a hostile foreign power (Russia) to get the win of 2016 and have alienated pretty much every fucking one within the US government that isn't a GOP stronghold (like, oh, ICE). Even the military has largely turned its back on Trump and the GOP in general (I wouldn't be surprised that Trump's (and thus the GOP's) approval ratings in the US military is below 40% right now).

Trump and the GOP have ignored Machiavelli's words of wisdom when it comes to being feared or loved, he stated that above all fucking else, never, EVER be hated... with the implication that you'll soon find yourself in a shallow grave because of that hatred.

The thing is that this site is... how can I put it? The leftists of SB that aren't willing to LARP lawyer shit but don't like SB's current crackdowns on all sides. They're fairly unrealistic on how this will go, given the circumstances.

The only reason that had been done was that the Cold War was still raging and Congress basically offloaded a lot of its power to the Executive over the years. The problem with your talk is that it is based on a series of assumptions that don't exist anymore. The GOP has clear indications that they've courted with a hostile foreign power (Russia) to get the win of 2016 and have alienated pretty much every fucking one within the US government that isn't a GOP stronghold (like, oh, ICE). Even the military has largely

JESUS CHRIST!

There was an investigation that took three years, and then there was an investigation of the investigation! And we now know pretty much exactly how this whole thing started since the Senate Intelligence Committee transcripts were declassified.

THERE WAS NO COLLUSION WITH RUSSIA. THE STORY WAS MADE UP.

Yes, there was the report all but stated that Trump and Co were covering up such a thing, but then again given your political leanings here...

Yes, there was the report all but stated that Trump and Co were covering up such a thing, but then again given your political leanings here...

Jesus Christ. I do not have political leanings.

No, there was a report that specifically stated that there was no evidence, and then there was another report that detailed pretty well how the whole thing got started, and then there was another dump of declassified transcripts showing what was going on in the Senate Intelligence Committee.

That's why people suddenly stopped talking about it.

I simply don't get it. This is not some fringe belief -- the Washington Post did a 10-part series on it!

The only way that I can explain this Flat-Earther-ish dislocation from reality is that people are getting their news from highly partisan, pro-Dem Party establishment sources that simply don't tell them anything.

...Anyway, the first rule of leaving any forum or social network is to leave and not announce it.

raw

JESUS CHRIST!

There was an investigation that took three years, and then there was an investigation of the investigation! And we now know pretty much exactly how this whole thing started since the Senate Intelligence Committee transcripts were declassified.

Of course problem was internal. Outside infulence was and always will be.
But what really won election for Trump was:
- internal compartmentalisation and division of society
- playing to the disfranchised radical tune
- and use of self learning alghoritms for profiling likely undecided voters and turning them to the Trump's side with the individualised campaing material.
In hindsight, Trump, Kaczyński and Johnson campaings were beautiffully crafted and skillfully executed, preceded by years of hard ideological "working up" of the tageted communities.
True masterpieces.

Back
Top Bottom