What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you get the chance to date a Saiyan, would you do it?

Sailorpizza

I'm wondering if any of you guys or gals can handle a relationship with a random Saiyan of any gender like what Chichi,Bulma,Videl and cheelai did with Goku,Canon's Broly(Spoilers),Gohan and Vegeta at the world of dragon ball z?

Yes for saiyan hybrids, a cool bodyguard and learning about ki or No for personal reasons?

Last edited:
Oh alright so basically it's like trying to date a hulk.
If they get to "excited" pretty much. However, Veggie and Goku have shown us they do have the possibility of being able to be gentle, but Veggie's issues with egg cracking show this subtle use of strength only goes so far.

Why not ? It's actually rather easy to date a Sayan. For example Goku can be dated as 19 June 1984, the date of his first appearance.
What ? That's not what you meant ?

I'm talking about a love thing.

For a serious answer it is apparently pretty easy for a normal human in the dbz verse to attain adequate mastery in martial arts to be able to manipulate ki or even start flying around. If a Sayan woman fancied me I would ask for training to toughen up so I wouldnt go squish from a hug. Being able to fly and shoot beams of death would only be a side benefit.

Goku is uncharacteristically kind for a Saiyan, and besides Gohan being his son he's also a human hybrid like Trunks. Vegeta is the most "stereotypical" saiyan we get to see in the serious and he's a pretty volitial person to put it mildly.

Without any sort of check or Balance in the world I wouldn't feel comfortable bringing in a Saiyan even if I was guaranteed we shared romantic compatability.

For a serious answer it is apparently pretty easy for a normal human in the dbz verse to attain adequate mastery in martial arts to be able to manipulate ki or even start flying around. If a Sayan woman fancied me I would ask for training to toughen up so I wouldnt go squish from a hug. Being able to fly and shoot beams of death would only be a side benefit.

Good point and So what would you do with ki after training from it?

Only the ones that grew up on earth, not on the Saiyan's home planet.

Goku is uncharacteristically kind for a Saiyan, and besides Gohan being his son he's also a human hybrid like Trunks. Vegeta is the most "stereotypical" saiyan we get to see in the serious and he's a pretty volitial person to put it mildly.

Without any sort of check or Balance in the world I wouldn't feel comfortable bringing in a Saiyan even if I was guaranteed we shared romantic compatability.
Goku is a brain damaged retard, and Toriyama making that good nature, of the kind Goten displays, is yet another massive plothole. Pick a reason why. If Goten is damned near a clone, he should be a bit vicious and wild. Or ChiChi concussed the hell out of him as a measure of brain surgery.

Also, better atleast be bodybuilder lev physically fit or a super genius, or else I dont see this lasting longer than a single date.

Goku is a brain damaged retard
Source please ? Also I don't understand why so much hate toward what isn after all, a fiction character.

Source please ? Also I don't understand why so much hate toward what isn after all, a fiction character.
It's not hate, its a statement of fact

Its one of the most common things known about Goku. DBZ stuff doesn't bother me as much as plotholes and other nonsense in other works of fiction, but its there.

Baby Saiyans are tough as nails, but apparently even they can't fall down a canyon without some damage. There are theories that claim it just knocked hypnosis out of him, but thats a cop out.

It's not hate, its a statement of fact

Its one of the most common things known about Goku. DBZ stuff doesn't bother me as much as plotholes and other nonsense in other works of fiction, but its there.

Baby Saiyans are tough as nails, but apparently even they can't fall down a canyon without some damage. There are theories that claim it just knocked hypnosis out of him, but thats a cop out.

Honestly, that's Goku. His kids didn't have that issue, but were raised by a strict mother who drilled proper behavior in. So, nurture and nature both have their influence. Vegeta was deliberately raised as a warriorprince and instilled with a belief in might makes right. He had to overcome that. Now the ape form does seem to berserk all of them. Even the otherwise good natured goku and gohan. That's likely how they intend the babies to wreck planets.

I believe Larry Niven discussed how a Human and Humanoid Super-being would be fundamentally incompatible.

I believe Larry Niven discussed how a Human and Humanoid Super-being would be fundamentally incompatible.
Aside from the accidental death by snoo snoo? Oh wait, he was the one that did the Super Sperm essay wasn't he?

When we take into account that Superman's costume was not destroyed by his activities barring extreme outside force arrayed against him, a skin-tight condom should work fine.

That and remembering not to go full speed should alleviate the problem. Actually, I doubt Superman would ever ejaculate via sex with an Earthling, there's not enough friction, sensation and pressure for him to fully enjoy himself. Dude's better off wanking if he want to get one off.

When we take into account that Superman's costume was not destroyed by his activities barring extreme outside force arrayed against him, a skin-tight condom should work fine.

That and remembering not to go full speed should alleviate the problem. Actually, I doubt Superman would ever ejaculate via sex with an Earthling, there's not enough friction, sensation and pressure for him to fully enjoy himself. Dude's better off wanking if he want to get one off.
AFAIK Superman's costume is usually made from Kryptonian super-bullshit. IIRC in the Silver Age his mom unwove the blanket he arrived in and wove it into his costume with the help of Superman's heat vision to cut the thread.

Back
Top Bottom