What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In 2018, a portal opens up from Justice League Unlimited to Earth

Accelerator

Author
Yup. Right over the middle of the North Atlantic Ocean. Turns out that a mad scientist saw a universe with no superhuman protectors and no mad science, and so decided to invade using an army of robots.

Good thing! The Justice league stopped him.

Bad thing: The portal's open, and the resident experts say that it'll take at least a year to begin closing it. So what happens in the meantime?

Last edited:
So i'm guessing now Aquaman will kick our butts for harming sea.
I'm more thinking of a story like this:

I'm thinking of fear, horror, surprise, and curiosity.

Love to see someone try to subpoena Superman or Green Lantern for doing what they usually do.

Love to see someone try to subpoena Superman or Green Lantern for doing what they usually do.
I very much doubt they would refuse them as that would make it seem like there above the law and well I think the League would rather not deal with the negative PR of that. Also Superman and Green Lantern don't seem like the type to do that.

I very much doubt they would refuse them as that would make it seem like there above the law and well I think the League would rather not deal with the negative PR of that. Also Superman and Green Lantern don't seem like the type to do that.
Writ ordering them to court. But do they even have jurisdiction to do so?

Even if they did, well, who's going to enforce any, well, proceedings?

I'm more thinking of a story like this:

I'm thinking of fear, horror, surprise, and curiosity.
I remember that fic. I fucking loved it back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom