What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In peace bid, Trump proposes Palestinian state with capital in eastern Jerusalem

"Deliberately proposing treaties so blatantly unfair that the other guy has no choice but to refuse, thus letting you portray them as being unreasonable" has got to be so ingrained in humanity's tradition of diplomacy that there has to be a specific word for it by now. Or at least there should be.

"Deliberately proposing treaties so blatantly unfair that the other guy has no choice but to refuse, thus letting you portray them as being unreasonable" has got to be so ingrained in humanity's tradition of diplomacy that there has to be a specific word for it by now. Or at least there should be.

Unequal treaties? Colonial Treaties?

CAIRO (Reuters) - The Palestinian Authority has cut all ties with the United States and Israel, including those relating to security, after rejecting a Middle East peace plan presented by U.S. President Donald Trump, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas said on Saturday.
Abbas also said he had refused to discuss the plan by with Trump by phone, or to receive even a copy of it to study it:

"Trump asked that I speak to him by phone but I said 'no', and that he wants to send me a letter ... but I refused it."

Abbas said he did not want Trump to be able to say that he, Abbas, had been consulted.

Well, this is going well.

If only Palestinians had read 25 books, like Jared did. Then they could be experts too!

Lets give credits to Trump though, he managed to up the Versaille Treaty, that's not given to anyone.

Lets give credits to Trump though, he managed to up the Versaille Treaty, that's not given to anyone.

Thats not entirely fair. but I really dont wanna start a debate on versaille.

I dunno but I don't foresee any treaty that will ever be given to be unequal simply because the Palestinians have no cards to play except shooting rockets over the border and getting bombed in return.

The current Israeli sentiment is such that they don't give two fucks about just taking what they see is rightfully is theirs since they have the guns for it.

The current Israeli sentiment is such that they don't give two fucks about just taking what they see is rightfully is theirs since they have the guns for it.
That sounds like every shitty Mass Effect/Halo fanfic I came across on Fanfiction.net, where each of them shared the same theme of basically this below:

"'I have the big guns here, so I'm right all the time and I don't give a fuck of everything you say, bitch!' - UNSCball says to CitadelCouncilball"

Last edited:
That sounds like every shitty Mass Effect/Halo fanfic I came across on Fanfiction.net, where each of them shared the same theme of basically this below:

"'I have the big guns here, so I'm right all the time and I don't give a fuck of everything you say, bitch!' - UNSCball says to CitadelCouncilball"
Yeah I mean, the two top candidates in the Israeli election fundamentally support the West bank settlements. Something changed around 2010 in between the almost daily lobbing of rockets from Hamas West bank. Around then they stopped caring anymore and decided the Palestinians don't want peace anyway. The failed invasion of Lebanon also added to the sense of vulnerability.

Well Israel/Palestine being forced to join post-Brexit Britain would be hilarious ngl.

Oh you.

I should have specfied pre WW1 Palestine.

Lol I'm not sure they would like Turkey much better.

apprently I dont know maps and Time periods

The exact map I was looking for is Palestine before the creation of israel as state when it was just referred to as British palestine.

Only revoke the British Part

Back
Top Bottom