What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In wich of the following Universes would you and your Servants settle down ??

Aetherius

Author
Ok, lets say, due to a certain Benefactor your were equipped with a whole bunch of Powers:

Dr. Manhattan
Phoenix Force
Ishtar
Nono
Superman One Million
Najimi Ajimu
Alita 2.1
Haruna
Penny Polendina

Now, a God/Goddess of your status needs some Servants.
Your Benefactor has taken some Races, quantum-copied them and made them your Servants:
Said Races are:

Forerunners
San'Shyuum
Sangheili
Jiralhanae
Huragok
Mgalekgolo
Yanme'e
Kig-Yar
Unggoy
Turian
Asari
Salarian
Krogan
Drell
Quarian
Hanar
Elcor
Yahg
Prothean
Collector
Vorcha
Kett
Batarian
Keeper
Angara
Heralds
Pyrian

These Races only remember, that you are their God/Goddess, and they worship you. Totally.
It was that way and will be always that way...
PERIOD.

Now, to provide your servants with enough Living Space for them to flourish and to thrive, your Servants, are given the following:

1 Super Solar System consisting of 9 Solar Systems (consists of nine main sequence stars, around which orbit eight protostars, eleven gas giants, nine separate asteroid belts, eighty-seven habitable planets, and one hundred eighty-nine moons, of wich one hundred-seventy are fully habitable. Eight of the main sequence stars orbit a central star). Additionaly there are five Shield Worlds, nine Halo Rings, one Greater Ark and one Lesser Ark. Now, since it would create too much trouble to put all those races into one such Solar System, in addition to their Tech, they got access to Stepper Tech. That means Two-Million parallel Versions (One-Million East and One-Million West) of such Solar Systems for each of those Servant Races.

The Capital City and your Personal Domain, is Maethrilian.

Speaking of Tech, the Tech of those Races is combined into one.....
The Races can trade with each other, share tech, do R&D together, the whole shebang.
The reprecausion of such a "Hyper"-Tech, well, i leave that to your Imagination.

It should be also noted, that your "Benefactor" has made sure that you cannot abandon your Servants.

Now that has been cleared, the last question is, where You and your Servants will settle.

Your "Benefactor" has given you the following Options:

Star Trek (Kelvin Timeline)
Star Wars (High Republic)
Star Gate
Bolo
BattleTech
StarCraft
B5
Dune (2021 Version)
Cyberpunk 2077
Ghost in the Shell
Appleseed
Farscape
Hyperion
DC (Cinematic Version)
MCU (Post-Second Snap)
Star Ocean
FFXIV
FFXV
Perry Rhodan
Space Patrol Orion
Sword/Banner of the Stars
Foundation (2021)
Cuthulhu
Orions Arm
Buck Rogers
BSG (1980)

Note: Maethrilian and the primary Solar System will stay in the selected Universe.

Now, wich one would you choose ??
Please tell why you have chosen that Universe and what do you intend in regards of the Locals.

Edit:
Before said Benefactor leaves you and your Servants on your/their own devices, the following Tech is given to you:
Gravitic Beam Emitters
Drone Weapons

Last edited:
Since noone posted a answer here, i will post a answer.

I would choose one of the following ones:

Space Patrol Orion
Till the contact with so-called "Frogs", Mankind in this Universe didn´t have any contact with any other intelligent lifeform,
so the contact with a Federation of various Alien Lifeforms wll be a very interesting experience. One that will change Mankind there.....

Star Ocean
The Federation in Star Ocean is a very interesting one.
The Interaction between the Federation and the Federation of the above mentioned Aliens will be a interesting one.
TBH, i cannot even imagine how this will play out. I could only do my best to make this as smooth as possible.

Sword/Banner/Crest of the Stars
The existence of real Alien Lifeforms will be a gamechanger for the Humans and the Sub-Humans aka Abh.
I cannot even fathom how this will be played out. The Aliens don´t use the tech of the Humans/Abh, but something totally different.
Infact, the tech of the Aliens is far more ahead of what the locals even use.

Last edited:
Star Ocean and Banners of the stars just because I can kill all the space elves.

Banner/Crest i can totally agree with you....
As for Star Ocean, they are not the Douchies like the Banner/Crest Elves

And Final Fantasy 15 because Noctis and his kingdom just annoy me.

They are basically contemporary modern Earth with just a bit of Crystals and Magics...
Oh, and Demon´s roaming the countryside after dark....

The whole special magical kingdom above everybody else is just irritating, definitely should have more factions with unique powers.

In FF 15 we basically just see this Kingdom and parts of Empire....
It is safe to assume that there are also other Nations/Faction.

Cyberpunk 2077 also has this bullshit about how America and Britain and much of the world become hellholes while Germany and Japan are even better than before so I don't like the setting that much.

Cyberpunk 2077 also has this bullshit about how America and Britain and much of the world become hellholes while Germany and Japan are even better than before so I don't like the setting that much.

With your Powers and of course the various Aliens, you could make a change...
You could turn this world either into a paradise or into a hellhole.

Back
Top Bottom