What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Fate an attack on WESTERN CIVILIATION??!!

EiC

It's a franchise about western HEROS being imprisoned and made to fight like POKEMON and made into underage sex objects. I think this is a Freudian metaphor for what Japan wants for the US but can't realize due to the emasculating presence of military bases on their pure Nippon soil.

Just more proof of the erasure of white males and the disrespect of western civilization in media being pushed worldwide. I think this is allowed because no one uses western knowledge anymore, like I've read Plato's republic and it has instilled in me the need to fight communism and to have a gold backed currency that's not fake fiat worthless paper. Thoughts?

This is an anime duck.

ea501c0ed2a6244bf6dc60fa79bfcf06.jpg

Your argument is wrong because ducks are noble animals as described in Western Prehistoric philosophical writings. QED.

Gr8 b8 m8, 8 outta 8, now it's a bit l8, but m8, I don't care for F8.

Please tell me this motherfucker is trolling
Most likely, actually now that I think about it, it might be wise to ask Horton about making a containment area for shitpost threads so they don't clog up the other areas like this one does, but eh.

Sadly they want to resist using their fierce samuri ways to attack our Muslim enemies physically so that they can devote more time attacking western culture culturally. The effects of the Fate franchise can be seen in Battlefield V which teaches that WWI was fought by disabled women.
Remember Detroit

It's a franchise about western HEROS being imprisoned and made to fight like POKEMON and made into underage sex objects. I think this is a Freudian metaphor for what Japan wants for the US but can't realize due to the emasculating presence of military bases on their pure Nippon soil.

Just more proof of the erasure of white males and the disrespect of western civilization in media being pushed worldwide. I think this is allowed because no one uses western knowledge anymore, like I've read Plato's republic and it has instilled in me the need to fight communism and to have a gold backed currency that's not fake fiat worthless paper. Thoughts?

Imprison and fight like Pokemon ?

not really, they get call in to fight for a wish ( some of them just come because they want a good fight or for other reason)
if they don't have any wish then they could just not answer

or if the Summoner and Asshole they shank them, find a new one to Contract or just disappear back to the Throne

Underage Sex Object ?

can't argue, it true

White Male Disrespect ?

I am Asian, so i will tell you this

HAHAHAHAHA

* stop laughing*

do the sun revolve around you

does grass grow where you walk

do girl orgasm themselves as you pass

. . .

STOP BEING FULL OF YOURSELF

WE GIVE NEGATIVE SHIT

YOU ARE AN ENTIRE CONTINENT AND AN OCEAN AWAY FROM US

WHAT GOING WITH YOU HAVE NO BEARING ON US

FATE IS MADE BY A BUNCH OF NERD WHO PLAY TOO MUCH HOME BREW TABLETOP AFTER SCHOOL, THEY WORK THEMSELF TO THE BONE, QUIT THEIR JOB AND RESORT TO 18+ BADLY MADE SEX SCENE TO HELP SELL THIS

BECAUSE THEY ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT THE UNIVERSE THEY MAKE AND WANT TO WRITE ABOUT IT

AND IF IT GET POPULAR AND HAVE A LARGE SWATH OF PEOPLE WHO LIKE THEIR SHIT THAT ARE SO FILL WITH METAPHOR THAT WOULD MAKE A GORDIAN KNOT LOOK SIMPLE

THAT GREAT FOR THEM, THEY EARN IT

THEY ARE ABOUT AS POLITICAL AS A PILE OF ROCK

STOP SEEING SHADOW WHERE THERE ARE NONE YOU WET NOODLE

FUCKING SJW WHO THINK THEY ARE SO HIGH AND MIGHTY

WE AREN'T DISRESPECTING YOU

JUST BECAUSE WE MADE CHOCO GELLO AFTER SEEING YOU MAKE LIME GELLO DOESN'T MEAN THAT WE ARE GOING OUT OF OUR WAY TO SHIT DOWN YOUR THROAT

WE JUST LIKE CHOCOLATE

SO GO AND EAT YOUR STUPID LIME FLAVOR YOU HYENA

Reactions: EiC

not really, they get call in to fight for a wish ( some of them just come because they want a good fight or for other reason)

or if the Summoner and Asshole they shank them, find a new one to Contract or just disappear back to the Throne

Underage Sex Object ?

can't argue, it true

White Male Disrespect ?

HAHAHAHAHA

* stop laughing*

. . .

WE GIVE NEGATIVE SHIT

FATE IS MADE BY A BUNCH OF NERD WHO PLAY TOO MUCH HOME BREW TABLETOP AFTER SCHOOL, THEY WORK THEMSELF TO THE BONE, QUIT THEIR JOB AND RESORT TO 18+ BADLY MADE SEX SCENE TO HELP SELL THIS

BECAUSE THEY ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT THE UNIVERSE THEY MAKE AND WANT TO WRITE ABOUT IT

AND IF IT GET POPULAR AND HAVE A LARGE SWATH OF PEOPLE WHO LIKE THEIR SHIT THAT ARE SO FILL WITH METAPHOR THAT WOULD MAKE A GORDIAN KNOT LOOK SIMPLE

JUST BECAUSE WE MADE CHOCO GELLO AFTER SEEING YOU MAKE LIME GELLO DOESN'T MEAN THAT WE ARE GOING OUT OF OUR WAY TO SHIT DOWN YOUR THROAT

WE JUST LIKE CHOCOLATE

I mean they turn religious figure/THOR into cashcow and turned him into a lame blondie. Its also not the first time they make fun of other myths/Supernatural. Its fair.

I mean they turn religious figure/THOR into cashcow and turned him into a lame blondie. Its also not the first time they make fun of other myths/Supernatural. Its fair.
The authors performed that action either due to monetary, literary, comic or erotic motives. NOT because Asians have this intense hate boner for white people.

The authors performed that action either due to monetary, literary, comic or erotic motives. NOT because Asians have this intense hate boner for white people.
Erotic. People nees reminder that tsukihime and fate started as eroge.

Underage Sex Object ?

can't argue, it true

White Male Disrespect ?

HAHAHAHAHA

* stop laughing*

. . .

WE GIVE NEGATIVE SHIT

WE JUST LIKE CHOCOLATE

Hollywood and the liberal feminist elite have been engaged in a coordinated campaign of removing all white heterosexual males from media, especially GAMING which are a fundamentally white male area. It's no accident that the tactics being deployed by the LIBERAL SJW COMMUNIST elite were first developed by ASIANS, an inherently collectivist servile people who are naturally attracted to communistic ideologies like fascism, anti-racism, and feminism. The most insidious thing about Fate is it's popularity among controlled opposition parts of the alt-right in places like 4chan, convinced that the collectivist and pacifist Japanese could be appreciative of western culture, or that the spirit they showed in WWII is still present. This is only a sign of how far the ASIATIC SJW culture as infiltrated western culture that Gamergate, the best hope for the western world, has fallen to weeb degeneracy.

Have Asians ever made any great works of culture like Plato's Republic or Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged? It's no accident that the brilliant and non-PC Charles Murray has identified the majority of human accomplishment as coming from northern Europe:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Accomplishment

White western accomplishments need to be recognized and the slow genocide of whites must STOP! Or one day we will RISE UP!

Have Asians ever made any great works of culture like Plato's Republic or Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged? It's no accident that the brilliant and non-PC Charles Murray has identified the majority of human accomplishment as coming from northern Europe:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Accomplishment
From animeland about all I think of at the moment is the manga Emergence, perhaps you should take a look at that. Just a friendly suggestion that's all.

Reactions: EiC
made into underage sex objects
Anime does this to their own (I mean, Japanese) historical figures occasionally. I recall this anime where Oda Nobunaga was a busty schoolgirl ... and probably, also underage, because who in the anime isn't underage, average protagonist age is in between 15 to 17, that's why SB hates it so much ... but anyway, no, I don't think it is attack on Western culture specifically.

Even though Japan can be xenophobic when it comes to it, you are giving light novels authors too much credit. I think vast majority of anime content that may offend the West are done due to ignorance, or simply because Western is foreign and exotic.

Back
Top Bottom