What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's hard being the fourth wheel in a love triangle

Because me posting certain spoiler in the Spacebattles thread has drawn some heat, so I will be simultaneously posting this on both SB and FiC, with spoiler in FiC because surely people that have read it on SB won't be reading it here, it's genius I can post spoiler to all of my heart content

Anyway, I'm planning a crippled war vet ending, with certain people trying to dispose Ayva after he has helped the hero's party after the initial stage. During that, Ayva will be crippled and retired, going home as a cripple, with nothing to show for his name except for the life lasting injuries he has, like in all war stories.

And then, there will be a few letter to John chapters snippet detailing him writing to his friends who are still fighting on the battlefield. With him being stuck at home while worrying about his friends safety.

The crippling injuries will drive a wedge in the hero dynamic, finally cementing the complete antagonistic relationship between Eliza and princess Aries, with Eliza blaming Aries for Ayva's injuries due to Aries' involvement. She cares deep down anyway.

And then, we will have Ayva receives letter from afar that one of his friend has died due to the escalating tension causing them to not be as effective fighting as a unit

Ha ha, get all of that out of the system

Back
Top Bottom