What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Japan will decide the name of her new era today.

HeavyArmor

Trust me, I'm a Tech-Priest
Author
Emperor Akihito's abdication this year would mark the end of Heisei-era of Japan, and a new era would begin as Crown Prince Naruhito ascends to the throne.

Today, the Japanese National Diet would convene and select one of 5 candidate Era names to be the new Era.

5 candidate names would be announced in 9.30 a.m., and the final result would be announced 11.30 a.m. 1st of April local time.

Will continue updating.

If it does not involve the name of a kaiju I will be very disappoint.

If it does not involve the name of a kaiju I will be very disappoint.
No, the Japanese Royal Family is pretty much fucked over in terms of anything really. How their 'caretakers' treat the family is -from what I've heard- pretty horrifying...

The announcement are in, and the new era shall be called Reiwa (令和).

8fd7aa03gy1g1mxqc9s3tj23402c0hdt.jpg

Last edited:
No, the Japanese Royal Family is pretty much fucked over in terms of anything really. How their 'caretakers' treat the family is -from what I've heard- pretty horrifying...
It's a good thing you are here. Someone might attempt to tell a joke unpunished.
The announcement are in, and the new era shall be called Reiwa (令和).
Well, that is nice. Or, more likely, foreboding and promising dark irony. It's like naming the era "What could possibly go wrong?".

It's a good thing you are here. Someone might attempt to tell a joke unpunished.

Well, that is nice. Or, more likely, foreboding and promising dark irony. It's like naming the era "What could possibly go wrong?".

Narrator : "Things went wrong"

Back
Top Bottom