What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joker

So I saw it. Enjoyed it. Though I can understand why some people wouldn't like it.

Saw it. I liked it and was disappointed the movie ended just as Arthur Fleck became the joker.

However I haven't seen Taxi or The King of Comedy so I was able to appreciate the movie through fresh eyes.

He really needs to play the Joker at least once more before he passes from these mortal coils. It would be a true tragedy if he didn't.

Looks interesting, probably see it at some point.

What I would really like to see after this as a sequel is a film in a similar vein that follows how Dr. Harleen Quinzel became Harley Quinn and explore her and the Joker's twisted relationship and how it developed, something like Joker based on Mad Love is what I thinking.

Wasn't my jam.

But you know what is my jam? Ryan Reynolds.

I tend to agree.

Joker got 11 Oscar nominations. It's going to be fun reading all the salty tweets about it getting nominated.

Watched this last weekend. It's actually a really good film, a nice drama. I can see why it's done so well, but at the same time get why others wouldn't like it.

Joaquin Phoenix in this film is now my second favorite portrayal of the Joker. My favorite is still Mark Hamill.

Back
Top Bottom