What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Key witness in Botham Jean, Amber Guyger case shot.

Yesman

Not-Hostile Robot Caretaker
Author
Last edited:
Please include a comment about the article. Don't just post a link to an article.

Um, last I've checked, the Daily Beast isn't trustworthy as a source? Any of the trustworthy sources that correlate with this?

There's some conflicting information out there, but some sources are saying he was shot in the chest and mouth. The timing and the shot placement make it highly suspicious that this was an attempt to send a message by some Blue Lives Matter type in retaliation for the conviction of the cop.

There's some conflicting information out there, but some sources are saying he was shot in the chest and mouth. The timing and the shot placement make it highly suspicious that this was an attempt to send a message by some Blue Lives Matter type in retaliation for the conviction of the cop.
... or gang-related... but then again I haven't heard of the case.

... or gang-related... but then again I haven't heard of the case.
According to his attorney/mother he wasn't involved in such things and had no known enemies. Could be a coincidence, of course, but Dallas's homicide rate isn't THAT high, it's definitely no Detroit or Chicago.

According to his attorney/mother he wasn't involved in such things and had no known enemies. Could be a coincidence, of course, but Dallas's homicide rate isn't THAT high, it's definitely no Detroit or Chicago.
Given that having the wrong set of clothes could get you killed in the US... it's up in the air.

Back
Top Bottom