What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets Talk About Our Lives

Well the staff wouldn't believe me when I provided an explanation for my interpretation of things, so I'm now perma banned.

Nah...SB has sentimental attachment to me, it would just feel wrong
Then make a new one. No one person remains the same forever. We all undergo changes from our childhood to our adulthood all the way to turning senile. What's one more change? Don't consider it someone else. Consider it a rebirth. A new beginning.

I believe in you.

Then make a new one. No one person remains the same forever. We all undergo changes from our childhood to our adulthood all the way to turning senile. What's one more change? Don't consider it someone else. Consider it a rebirth. A new beginning.

I believe in you.

it's against the rules?

Well the staff wouldn't believe me when I provided an explanation for my interpretation of things, so I'm now perma banned.
*double hugs*
They ban socks if they're discovered. You'd have to use a VPN so your IP isn't noticed, and then, you'd have to avoid saying or doing anything that outs you as, y'know, yourself. Change up your avatar, your speaking style, never tell any of your old friends who you are, et cetera.
Thus defeating the whole point of being in SB.

The more I see the Right in the US... the more I feel the need to simply go full Genocide Man and kill everyone on the Right right down to the last man, woman, and child because they've become outright Nazis. If I had my way, there would be only one outstanding order for Nazis: no quarter, exterminate them all. My dad's side of the family suffered far too much because of them, and they still haven't repaid in blood for what they have done.

The more I see the Right in the US... the more I feel the need to simply go full Genocide Man and kill everyone on the Right right down to the last man, woman, and child because they've become outright Nazis. If I had my way, there would be only one outstanding order for Nazis: no quarter, exterminate them all. My dad's side of the family suffered far too much because of them, and they still haven't repaid in blood for what they have done.
Ok, mind calming down a bit please? We're more free here then SB, but I I don't want people promoting mass murder of children on the forum. It's kinda creepy and not exactly healthy for the community.

Back
Top Bottom