What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets Talk About Our Lives

...Fuck I forgot that bit about Dust. Admittedly, Ala Alba won't be able to solve every problem (and they know it), but they are greatly concerned about the Grimm threat, so they would still intervene.
Grimm is endless, they are a living curse, sort of, created by a God of Darkness.
I assume that Grimm can be harmed by magic and thus they aren't much of the challenge for a high-powered character from a high fantasy universe early on, they will wear any magician down within a sheer war of attrition. You can't deal with them in a permanent kind of way, just as you can't kill Salem as she is immortal and will come back even if destroyed completely.
Successfully overriding the above will attract gods' attention back to Remnant, and thus it would cause more problems than it would solve (unless the protagonist have some way to casually kill gods)
You can theoretically evacuate the planet through some kind of interdimensional portal if you do have resources, but that's pretty much it ... and there is still chance that troublesome elements will sneak in with those evacuated. You practically can't take Ozpin with you, as he is cursed or blessed by the gods, and thus serve as a homing beacon for all the things you don't want to follow you.

This is potentially a good way how to pick the plot on though ...

I assume that Grimm can be harmed by magic and thus they aren't much of the challenge for a high-powered character from a high fantasy universe early on, they will wear any magician down within a sheer war of attrition.
Which is why Ala Alba would try to contact Ozpin's group and ally with them. They know that attrition heavily disfavor their side, so they'll going to make many allies to at least contain the Grimm.

You can't deal with them in a permanent kind of way, just as you can't kill Salem as she is immortal and will come back even if destroyed completely.
Asuna might be able to, but she is just one individual, too precious to send off to fight the Grimm, and most importantly, already dead in that timeline. They could borrow her from the Negima timeline, but point 1 and 2 still stand.

Successfully overriding the above will attract gods' attention back to Remnant, and thus it would cause more problems than it would solve (unless the protagonist have some way to casually kill gods)
Yeah, that's going to be a problem. And no, they can't really kill them, not by their own.

You can theoretically evacuate the planet through some kind of interdimensional portal if you do have resources, but that's pretty much it ... and there is still chance that troublesome elements will sneak in with those evacuated.
Logistics and tech-magical limitations won't allow that anyway, and besides, not much space on Earth to accommodate the entire Remnant population.

This is potentially a good way how to pick the plot on though ..
Agreed. It gives me much to think about... Although, I am thinking more about Danganronpa, and can immediately think of several plot points, so I'll go with that verse first.

So... low action, more personal drama-filled first book, I see.

Yeah. Or perhaps we could move to PM. Could use the existing one.
I think Horton wouldn't mind the public thread, as long as it is in appropriate corner of his little domain. Even if it were just us two talking, the forum would still seem more active, and thus potentially attract more people ... but dunno, it's up to him.

I think Horton wouldn't mind the public thread, as long as it is in appropriate corner of his little domain. Even if it were just us two talking, the forum would still seem more active, and thus potentially attract more people ... but dunno, it's up to him.
I'll make the thread later. I need to sleep soon. I'll post some of my ideas on PM.

Aren't them basically papers, unlike bee nests?
It is actually this
rPJZqG8.jpg

Been in a state of despair ever since they stopped making all of my favorite poppy seed filled pastry. This is cinnamon but it will do.

It is actually this
rPJZqG8.jpg

Been in a state of despair ever since they stopped making all of my favorite poppy seed filled pastry. This is cinnamon but it will do.

Oh, good. For a moment there I thought you ate actual wasp nests.

...sounds metal.

I wish there's a reliable cheat or hack for Gardenscapes and Homescapes. I hate being stuck at a certain level. 😔

Do it.

I'm in the school of thought of "More posts = Good".

Unless spam sarco posts.

Y'know, one of the strangest things I get to witness is seeing Korean accented Indonesian for the first time.

It's really weird!

That moment when you make a new character and it already starts with that perfect face.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
We've gotten another storm a big one and now it turns out we have a leaky roof. We suspect there is a problem on the loft which is also probably responsible for the humidity and excess mold in my room.

Fortunately the leaky part of ceiling is in the hallway directly above where we keep flowers :LOL:. (mostly at least)

Back
Top Bottom