What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets Talk About Our Lives

Nah... still need to find work.

Though, with the current situation, I think I'm gonna go freelance for now.

Ah, ok.

Moga moga bisa cari kerja di jaman PSBB. Ini memang jaman susah buat semua sih.

Last edited:
Hey, so uhh. I have an idea for a quest that I want to do, and i'm not sure if I can get anyone to be interested in it.

Anyone wanna hear the pitch?

Sure. Let's hear it.

There's this quest in SV.

And it's essentially a game where players are trying to play as the British Government during the Cold War, with players essentially making large lists of decisions for the Quester to make dice rolls out off.

I'm thinking of the same thing, but this time, I want it to be more Japanese oriented. Specifically, oriented towards a finished Japan game in Kaiserreich that I've played. You'll be playing as a Democratic Japan, with your faction essentially controlling all of Asia, and it is your quest to ensure the country's prosperity and war preparedness as the spectre of Cold War looms between the Co-Prosperity Sphere and the Third Internationale.

I'm a big fan of Alternate History, so I'm onboard.

Should you post this on RP&Q Ideas & Discussion thread?

*Check*

Oh right, we don't have one.

I was thinking to post this on a broader thread, would you be interested?

Indonesia and Malaysia will be present in this Quest BTW.

Doing my part fighting the covid be like...

20200716_151158.jpg

... which is actually doing a whole lot of nothing. The one time where we were supposed to clean they just ended up closing the place down for 4 days and we moved a bunch of stuff on and off a truck for absolutely nothing. Also there was no way that we had 20 hrs of training, more like less than 6, and half the time was just dicking around and learn how to spray bleach on walls.

Doing my part fighting the covid be like...

View attachment 3114

... which is actually doing a whole lot of nothing. The one time where we were supposed to clean they just ended up closing the place down for 4 days and we moved a bunch of stuff on and off a truck for absolutely nothing. Also there was no way that we had 20 hrs of training, more like less than 6, and half the time was just dicking around and learn how to spray bleach on walls.

You're in the Marine Corps?

There's this quest in SV.

And it's essentially a game where players are trying to play as the British Government during the Cold War, with players essentially making large lists of decisions for the Quester to make dice rolls out off.

I'm thinking of the same thing, but this time, I want it to be more Japanese oriented. Specifically, oriented towards a finished Japan game in Kaiserreich that I've played. You'll be playing as a Democratic Japan, with your faction essentially controlling all of Asia, and it is your quest to ensure the country's prosperity and war preparedness as the spectre of Cold War looms between the Co-Prosperity Sphere and the Third Internationale.

Alright, so I've posted the quest.

In case anyone's interested, hop on in!

Alright, so I've posted the quest.

In case anyone's interested, hop on in!
I got distracted by IRL things yesterday so I couldn't devote more time to it, but I suppose that everything's going fine so far for post-Imperial Japan.

As for me, I'm going to be living in Turkey and then using the money I've accrued to take a trip to Russia, which should be around $200 to there from Turkey and then $200 from Russia back to Turkey. So yes, me moving to another country (hopefully before Turkey does a travel ban on the United States) is basically what's happening in my life right now. The family's selling the house and I'm taking my last university years online. Things are great for the most part. Another alternative is a trip to China, but I feel that that would be too expensive. Even so, I know that there are a lot of Chinese people in Kaş, from what I'm heard, and lots of Russian people travel to Turkey and live in the country, though Russian travelers probably not a factor anymore with the recent pandemic.

We're hoping that this plan (moving to Kaş in Turkey) will come to fruition in January of 2021, but really, we're just trying to get there before any travel ban comes up.

I got distracted by IRL things yesterday so I couldn't devote more time to it, but I suppose that everything's going fine so far for post-Imperial Japan.

As for me, I'm going to be living in Turkey and then using the money I've accrued to take a trip to Russia, which should be around $200 to there from Turkey and then $200 from Russia back to Turkey. So yes, me moving to another country (hopefully before Turkey does a travel ban on the United States) is basically what's happening in my life right now. The family's selling the house and I'm taking my last university years online. Things are great for the most part. Another alternative is a trip to China, but I feel that that would be too expensive. Even so, I know that there are a lot of Chinese people in Kaş, from what I'm heard, and lots of Russian people travel to Turkey and live in the country, though Russian travelers probably not a factor anymore with the recent pandemic.

We're hoping that this plan (moving to Kaş in Turkey) will come to fruition in January of 2021, but really, we're just trying to get there before any travel ban comes up.

You're Turkish?

EDIT: Bleh, I didn't read too thoroughly, sorry.

Last edited:
I just had an awesome dream.
Dreamt about a clone wars space battle, it is a battle involving Y-Wings, X-Wings, and a gigantic star destroyer with very unique green lasers, the green lasers look very different from most of the other lasers, since it trails out, unlike the standard star wars laser which just acts like light bullets, the space battle was drawn out and gigantic, involving many different star fighters and eventually ending with the gigantic star destroyer being bombed to death by those Y-Wings, crashing onto the planet's surface, which was simultaneously filled with nature, and yet, littered by the occasional futuristic building once in a while.

While the planet does look like some half wack job that only a dream would produce, both the Star Destroyer and Fighters are anything but. They look incredibly realistic, with the Star Destroyer looking gigantic yet there are little explosions from the Photon Torpedos of both X and Y Wings, the battle felt majestic, like you're looking at it from a distance, some messed up ballet.

Almost felt like watching this train go by.

Ah, so you are a fan of season 13, episode 1 as well eh? Good episode outside of the 'immortal Toyota Helix' episode.

I never touched Top Gear the moment those 3 have left, but I generally love all their episodes. Super fun and really funny to see 3 old white British dudes navigate modern British sensibilities.

I never touched Top Gear the moment those 3 have left, but I generally love all their episodes. Super fun and really funny to see 3 old white British dudes navigate modern British sensibilities.
Well, sadly the world has been curbing notes off of my future-history setting so... yeah... you'll need to find the good stuff before you go insane...

I decide to make a story folder on my google drive for backup. The structure is like this:

Stories & Tools
- 01 ???
- 02 Fanfiction
- 03 Tools

Right now, I'm stuck with the folder name for my original story. Should I name it literature, novel, or something else?

I decide to make a story folder on my google drive for backup. The structure is like this:

Stories & Tools
- 01 ???
- 02 Fanfiction
- 03 Tools

Right now, I'm stuck with the folder name for my original story. Should I name it literature, novel, or something else?
Name of the story's universe, personally.

Back
Top Bottom