What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets Talk About Our Lives

Something that won't get my parents to ask "what are you watching?" when they walk into the living room. Basically something that doesn't have too much Fanservice/violence, at least until I download Hulu on my IPad then I can watch whatever violent and sexy anime I want.😋
I think your parents would like my taste in anime just like Spacebattles do.

Did you try One Punch Man? I personally hate it, but it probably should be less offensive than average Isekai.

Otherwise try Kimetsu no Yaiba (Demon Hunter) it's supposedly popular this season. Or Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari (Rise of Shield Hero), throw away isekai of this season, also supposedly popular.

One of my cats had a tumour removed recently. I'm glad it turned out to be a lipoma and thus wasn't cancerous.
If you ever are in need of financial assistance over your cats then I'd be quite happy to oblige what I have.

As I have the recollection on SB Marissa had to put down her cats due to lack of medical funding and I don't want that happening to anybody else. :/

Chasing a bunkmate down for 150 bucks owed to me for taking his place in a major parade is exhausting, although a little sadistically fun.

THATS THE LAST FUCKING STRAW

IM GONNA WRITE TOMORROW OR DIE TRYING

Sorry guys, but I'm going dark on my profile for a while. Doing some sekrit!!! (totally non lewd and non oppressive) stuff with Horton :sneaky: :sneaky:

tried talking to a friend about politics found out one of us is a lot less flexible when it comes to their willingness to entertain new data while the other is just as unwilling to abandon moral behavior for vaguely defined reasons.

should just stop trying till they want to change

Back
Top Bottom