What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets Talk About Our Lives

Well, yeah it is.

Also, it's fun that you mention it, because we had a massive illegal rave this sunday, we had to call all the island's available policemen and then reinforcements from the rest of the archipelago.

Well, yeah it is.

Also, it's fun that you mention it, because we had a massive illegal rave this sunday, we had to call all the island's available policemen and then reinforcements from the rest of the archipelago.

1. Wait where do you live? Pardon if you had said I left this site for political and personal reasons like last year.

2. This whole hurricane season makes me wanna drown in alcohol bevause of the aftermath. So much fucking recovery. And if it hits where Michel did I'm going to need a IV made of saké

3. Yay I found me pride bandana I can finally go do antifa stuff.

Also I can finally go to prides and tie my hair

One of my friends is currently on vacation in the bahams and has been for the past week. Them and their boyfriends went there for their anniversary.

And dorian was just classed as category 5 hurricane.

I am fucking panicking right now one of my first and oldest friends is ablut to be in the big bright red and angry part of a category 5 hurricane

Shit shit shit shit.
😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

Overhead today: "The only Prime Ministers I remember are Margaret Thatcher and that guy who directed Titanic."
I hope they're not too old and are only speaking about Prime Ministers that were in function during during their lifetimes, because not remembering Winston Churchill…

Outer bands of Hurricane Dorian rolled in last night here. Started raining this morning. If I'm not online it's probably because the power got knocked out.

I have become transfixed with scambaiter videos. Time wasters are OK, but the real gold is in deleting files, locking out scammer computers, or knocking out their entire networks with call flooders (and the odd virus).

Oh, the joy I feel.

I have become transfixed with scambaiter videos. Time wasters are OK, but the real gold is in deleting files, locking out scammer computers, or knocking out their entire networks with call flooders (and the odd virus).

Oh, the joy I feel.

More proof of your evil heart. 😛

I hope they're not too old and are only speaking about Prime Ministers that were in function during during their lifetimes, because not remembering Winston Churchill…

Who?

Did he like, do something important? Is he the one we declared independence from?

Back
Top Bottom