What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets Talk About Our Lives

Yf9BzrS.png

Finished making a 2D platformer level tutorial. Now making menu, pause, and score.

Just landed at Pekanbaru Simpang Tiga Airport. Regular service from Singapore.

Just a nice short flight to conclude my day.

This is kind of embarrassing.

I decide to post starting my game development journey properly on Reddit yesterday. But there are so many people I don't know that I feel awkward telling my history (not everything, mind you, just my Final Project and the past 6-10 months). I decide to delete the post this morning (07:00) because it's awkward.

Though... will people get mad that I just delete it? The last thing I want is for people using that deleted post to attack me.

Last edited:
This is kind of embarrassing.

I decide to post starting my game development journey properly on Reddit yesterday. But there are so many people I don't know that I feel awkward telling my history (not everything, mind you, just my Final Project and the past 6-10 months). I decide to delete the post this morning (07:00) because it's awkward.

Though... will people get mad that I just delete it? The last thing I want is for people using that deleted post to attack me.
Good luck.

Fuck.

So I was flying from London Heathrow to Boston Logan, and again from Chicago O'hare to Boston Logan. Both flights crashed just as I am landing, and on the same runway as well. Ugh.

My ILS Localizer is locked, but when I see the approach diamond and captured the glide slope, the plane seems to descend just a bit too low for my liking, this is normally compensated by me manually capturing the glide slope, which is already annoying, but Boston's weather is just super windy and not at all conducive for landing a plane manually.

Either the ILS approach mode is just having a bug, which is really sad considering my previous successful landing attempts (Incheon, Athens, Taoyuan) are relatively successful. Or there's something in the landing that I'm not accounting on.

Yeah, me too. I wish I knew how to use Linux. But I don't, and I don't know how to learn. :(

Just go to any distro (distribution), like Ubuntu, Linux Mint, etc. There should be documentation how to install it.

You just need to familiarize with the system and learn how to use terminal. After all that, you're good to go.

Alright, all system ready. I can go back to using my laptop normally.

Was planning to use KDE Plasma for my desktop environment, but I like POP more now that I've used to it.

I feel like I should just pirate Dynasty Warriors 9 Complete Edition for PC, but I'll miss the Achievements, and given my extreme OCD, I'm not sure if I want that.

But fuck it: I'm not paying $80 on Steam just to play it. Even so... Being with as extreme an OCD as I have has its ups and downs. But if it meant having to use yet another mental ritual to beat my mental rigidity on this, then so be it.

And yes, I love Dynasty Warriors 9 to death. Bite me.

:p

I'm keeping a journal, and goddamn, does it make it easy to write my thoughts down, as scatterbrained as they can sometimes be.

Honestly, definitely a good habit; at the very least, keep a notebook or journal with you, folks.

On another note, I'm developing a story, so that's neat.

I'm keeping a journal, and goddamn, does it make it easy to write my thoughts down, as scatterbrained as they can sometimes be.

Honestly, definitely a good habit; at the very least, keep a notebook or journal with you, folks.

On another note, I'm developing a story, so that's neat.

Journals sound a surefire way to get embarrashed by a nosy relative/friend plus to the slothful me way too much effort.

Today.

They:Don't sprinkle too much ground cheese on your pasta.

Me: Sprinkles in the bottom. Sprinkles in the mid. Sprinkles alot on top. And the sauce.

Back
Top Bottom