What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets Talk About Our Lives

While true, I typed it in a jest.

I found that perseverance works best.
If you camp out in front of the guy's house/home he will eventually give you your money.

Do you know how embarrassing it is to have someone sitting day and night in front of your residence, who is more than happy to inform you why they are there?

I don't know either but the one time I did that I had my money in 11hours. (or there abouts it was a long time ago I cant remember)

...let's not talk about how you're going to beat up a guy, even if he did you dirty here, ok guys?
why?

It is not a glib, I am honestly asking why shouldn't we talk about such things?

why?

Because it's public? Public-ish? C'mon, man. We're a SB splinter. Heck, Rufus and Vorpal alone assures there's alphabet soup agencies looking this way.

*Waves to special agent-kun*

"I'm not involved, honest!"

Because it's public? Public-ish? C'mon, man. We're a SB splinter. Heck, Rufus and Vorpal alone assures there's alphabet soup agencies looking this way.

Don't worry about me, I'm in good standing with our intelligence agencies.

Don't worry about me, I'm in good standing with our intelligence agencies.
Or more like with people who you think work for your intelligence agencies... ;)

But it is not calling to violence. If anything it is a call about keeping people to a higher standard and informing them that their shady dealings would have personal repercusions.

Its goes back to fear versus respect.

The first person may be a kind and gentle kindergarten teacher. She is loved and respected. No one will fuck her over financially because all the people that love her will speak up.
The second person is a bum that works entry-level jobs spends his money on booze. You will not fuck that person over financially because he will throw a brick through your window and slash your tires.

Now that I typed this, the people that would speak up would be the bums that know the kindergarten teacher.

I know I did not articulate myself clearly as usual.
The bottom line is that a human being need to be a well rounded person. There is time to read poetry there is time to stand up and be ready to do violence in defense of yourself and others.
Every mother should teach her child how to fight. Combat is a part of life, as unfortunate as that fact may be it is and always will be true.

Last edited:
Or more like with people who you think work for your intelligence agencies... ;)
No, no. When, among other things, you are allowed to step inside an active SSBN deep inside a nuclear base (done in a perfectly official and straightforward manner, mind you, it ain't a secret and, no, don't ask, I have no record whatsoever of what was inside, because, duh, I'm not a Doc_Holliday), that is a pretty clear demonstration that you're in good standing with them after they did a thorough check on you. That and other stuff points towards no big red flag for the duck.

I am inclined to believe him. Alphabet soups in most nations do not act like Stasi. Not even in mine, which is why I can cheerfully say that Modi can go jump in a ravine.

I am inclined to believe him. Alphabet soups in most nations do not act like Stasi. Not even in mine, which is why I can cheerfully say that Modi can go jump in a ravine.
Background checks and the likes are pretty regular for the stuff I did over the previous decade. Not in-depth (though I might have gotten one or two without being informed), though, and I obviously never met anyone from intel outside courses and stuff where they didn't give a shit about me. So, yeah, the meme of SB being watched by alphabet soup is funny but not anywhere realistic considering the vast majority of the posters are autistic nerds with little achievements and profiles unlikely to ever become actual issues.

Background checks and the likes are pretty regular for the stuff I did over the previous decade. Not in-depth (though I might have gotten one or two without being informed), though, and I obviously never met anyone from intel outside courses and stuff where they didn't give a shit about me. So, yeah, the meme of SB being watched by alphabet soup is funny but not anywhere realistic considering the vast majority of the posters are autistic nerds with little achievements and profiles unlikely to ever become actual issues.
SB being watched is silly and IMO just simple aggrandizement on part of some people there. Some people on SB being watched is very likely - not because of SB but because of those people. SB being mined for information is a certainty (since nowadays everything is mined by everybody).

No, no. When, among other things, you are allowed to step inside an active SSBN deep inside a nuclear base (done in a perfectly official and straightforward manner, mind you, it ain't a secret and, no, don't ask, I have no record whatsoever of what was inside, because, duh, I'm not a Doc_Holliday), that is a pretty clear demonstration that you're in good standing with them after they did a thorough check on you. That and other stuff points towards no big red flag for the duck.

Public gloating about possesing security clearence of any degree isn't something one should actually do.

Unless you have to make extended background check for relevant security clearence and work with sensitive claused information that is.

[...]

why?

Most people do not know that given the most recent levels of income published by our beloved Ministry of Finance, 1300 Euro is considered netto income for the so called middle class, ditto for 1 to 1 equivalent of Euros for USD.
Someone owing you a grand should be publicly burned on the stake.
Shame aI cannot do the same for my previous employer.

Last edited:
Especially with "good standing" while not having clearence, becouse that also implies something much worse actually.

So stop posing Rufus. ;)
Nah, just being in good enough standing to be allowed stuff without being part of the MIC, alphabet soup or whatever. You're the one having some overactive imagination as if you thought we lived in Tom Clancy world, lad.

What's so hard to understand about good standing? I know of a couple of friends in good standing with our Special Branch, what with his being a chemist and all that. Dude passed his spot checks, that's all.

Also for why you shouldn't post stuff about hurting people and all...FiC's servers are in the UK if I remember correctly? There may be laws against such a thing there.

What's so hard to understand about good standing? I know of a couple of friends in good standing with our Special Branch, what with his being a chemist and all that. Dude passed his spot checks, that's all.
Exactly. I've got a background that doesn't show any red flag, worked into nice environments that give a prospective upwards thumb, so the DRSD gave the green light for something pretty cool that wasn't critical (not getting anywhere near the actual nukes, don't be foolish).

Most people do not know that given the most recent levels of income published by our beloved Ministry of Finance, 1300 Euro is considered netto income for the so called middle class, ditto for 1 to 1 equivalent of Euros for USD.
Someone owing you a grand should be publicly burned on the stake.
Shame aI cannot do the same for my previous employer.
1000euro is a month's pay for a security guard.
Half of one if I really wanted to.
Our country is not a third-world hell hole...
anymore. ;)

Should have went to work not university.
Besiedes out of curiosity, how much on hand your company pays on average?

Last edited:
Should have went to work not university.
Besiedes out of curiosity, how much on hand your company pays on average?
Average, it varies. Depending on the position and how much you want to make.
We have one guy that only works till he gets 1000zł. My average is just above 4000zł, but if someone asks I say 5000zł. Most people make that. But you can make 10000zł and more if you want.
Come spring I will be changing positions and be making that much, hopefully. But I would be happy with 7000zł average.

All the above numbers are Netto. As much as you make after taxation.

Average, it varies. Depending on the position and how much you want to make.
We have one guy that only works till he gets 1000zł. My average is just above 4000zł, but if someone asks I say 5000zł. Most people make that. But you can make 10000zł and more if you want.
Come spring I will be changing positions and be making that much, hopefully. But I would be happy with 7000zł average.

All the above numbers are Netto. As much as you make after taxation.
How?!
Where?!
Surely on admin postion, right?
Or you are on convoy duty?

How?!
Where?!
Surely on admin postion, right?
Or you are on convoy duty?
I used to drive convoys years ago. I not doing that any longer.
Now I'm doing security for movie productions.
The company is called "Baca" used to be called "Taranis".
We work in Mazowieckie but mostly in Warsaw.
And no, none of the pays I mentioned is in admin.

PM me if you have more questions.

Tread tax:
Yesterday, I got a day off because the star of the series we were making got a positive COVID test result.
How irresponsible can you be? Everybody got tested a day before. The "Star" didn't, and only got tested on the day of the movie shoot. I really hope the star will get billed for the costs!
I say such behavior just shows outright disrespect to the co-workers. That is almost 100 people! One dumb ass sent us all home. The nerve!

Last edited:
Well.
I give her money she goes away.
I don't give the money she keeps on talking.
Me giving her money is a two-minute conversation.
Saying No is a two-hour argument.

Now that I typed that, I realized my relationship with my mother may not be the healthiest.
My paternal grandmother did that to my dad and uncle to give to the favorite elder son to pay off his debts (to the tune of a few ten thousand). It pissed off my mother and my aunt so bad that they threatened a divorce if it ever happened again.

My paternal grandmother did that to my dad and uncle to give to the favorite elder son to pay off his debts (to the tune of a few ten thousand). It pissed off my mother and my aunt so bad that they threatened a divorce if it ever happened again.
I guess, buying Love is something that just happens.

But, as I said already, it is just money.

I guess, buying Love is something that just happens.

But, as I said already, it is just money.
Haha I dunno. I know my paternal grandmother pissed off my mother and my aunt and treated them with little respect apparently. It was enough that one of my cousins refused to show up for Chinese New Year for years and only showed up for the funeral.

The eldest uncle and his family also showed up at CNY only after everyone left.

Back
Top Bottom