What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Malsya Indonesian News Commentary

Malsya

Michael Bolton and Phil Collins Fans
Now I presented to you Malsya Indonesian news commentary

For our first news
A bus accident occurred in Sumedang region, West Java. The accident occurred yesterday midnight when a bus with 66 passenger crashed into a valley in the Wado-Malangbong highway. The search and rescue team managed to evacuate 39 passengers, including baby and child. Unfortunately, 27 passengers found dead. My deepest condolences goes to the victims

Retired Indonesian civil servant now have a possibility to get 1 billion rupiah of retirement funds, Indonesian minister Cahyo Kumolo said. This possible due to Indonesian goverment will implemented fully funded scheme on the retirement funds. Before the change, the Indonesian goverment implemented a take home pay scheme. I hope with the change, Indonesian civil servant will become more disciplined at their job

Due to the nature of Indonesian news, it is possible that you will see more showbiz and shitty news like this

So an Korean man insulted an Indonesian woman in live ig? (Never played any social media besides Youtube,Discord and Linked in before) So the Korean man insulted her face as ugly. And it was recorded live. I must say good luck to this man, due to Indonesian social media users behavior to bullied anyone who insulted Indonesia. So good luck being bullied by the most un polite Social media users in Asia

Now, more serious news
Police managed to capture Muhammad Rian(21), a serial killer in Bogor. His motive is to take both victims personal belongings. From the hand of killer, police found gold necklace, handphone and money belongs to the first victims, Diska Putri(17), an Senior High School student. Police also found the second victims clothing, Elysa Lisnawati(23). The Police found that the killer enjoyed killing both victims. The police now charged him with murder clause, planned murder clause, and Child protection act clause, with minimal sentence of 15 years and maximal sentence of death sentence

Note: For the judge, please sentenced this son of a bitch with death sentence, will you

New info: The killer know the victims from Facebook and he was positive on meth while killing both victims

Last edited:
Indonesian police investigating 16 men and women who bathing in river nakedly. The 16 men and women now has been arrested in the local police station. This men and women was the follower of the Alekoh teaching. This teaching was centered on the Cibaliung sub-district, Bogor region, West Java. Police now meeting with the local MUI ( Indonesian Islamic Cleric Council) to determined whether the teaching was a heresy or not. Police urge citizen to stay calm and not to get provoked

So what is Alekoh? Google search didn't turn up anything.

Ok so update on the Alekoh news. Police found condom in the house that used to become the center of the teaching. So apparently the police suspected that this sort of sex cult. But the investigation is ongoing and we will see the result of investigation soon.

So Hesti Sutrisno, a woman that used Burqa that famously known for owned 70 strays dogs is being protested again by the local citizen. Several local citizen feel disturbed by the dogs shelter that located in her property and they asked Hesti to closed her dogs shelter . Hesti refused, and said that this person was not a local citizen and said that local citizen get mad when she get intimidated like that. Hesti said that she will maintain her dogs shelter because she feel that it not disturbed local citizen. Hesti said that her dogs already get vaccinated, so the risk of rabies infection is minimal. Hesti also said that she already get permission by the local village chief to build her dogs shelter. And she also added that she never sell or buy her dogs and all funding came from selling chips and donation. An person who refused to said his identitas said that several person that insisted to closed her shelter was in fact not a local citizen but a member of one of the local mass organizations (basically thugs in disguise of organization)
Stupid asshole. This is nothing to do with religion or cultural issues. It just their stupid brain

Today, Rizieq Shihab trial continues in the East Jakarta District Court. Rizieq Shihab facing two charges for gathering crowd in Petamburan and Megamendung and one charges for lying to the Covid-19 officers about his medical condition. Like two previous trial, Rizieq Shihab Legal team is insisted to have a live trial, instead of online trial. The Lawyer of Rizieq Shihab keep insisted to bring Habieb Rizieq into the Courtroom and even pointing hands and debate the Public Prosecutor." Out, out everyone, please have a trial with a wall" Munarman, one of Rizieq lawyer said before leaving the room with the other Rizieq legal team. At the end, the judge decided to stopped the trial for 30 minutes.

I tried to delivered the news as neutral as possible, but it's hard to delivered it neutral because I didn't like Rizieq Shihab. So apologize if this news isn't neutral

Note: This is Rizieq third trial about his third charge of lying to the Covid-19 officers about his medical condition. And like the two others trial, he insisted to attend the courtroom

So former vice secretary general of the Islamic Cleric Council (MUI) is angry when his speech about after life is being posted again by social media users. His religious speech was posted by Haditz TV channel with the title of 'He doesn't regretted anything' . In his speech, Tengku Zul said that when we dead there will be 70 rooms that will be prepared for us. In every room there will be 1 angel prepared for us. " A lot of Kafeer( terms for non Muslim) insulting the Quranic statement about angel in heaven. Muslim women get what in heaven, they said," Tengku Zul said in his Twitter account, @ustadtengkuzul. " Muslim women get a husband that as devout as her. We don't interferes with other religion teaching, why they interfere with us? Are they don't satisfied with their own religion teaching?," Tengku Zul said again in his Twitter

Basically this men is nuts. Can you showed me at least one Quranic verses that said that Muslim man will get hundreds of angel in heaven? Ridiculous

Basically this men is nuts. Can you showed me at least one Quranic verses that said that Muslim man will get hundreds of angel in heaven? Ridiculous

Don't show Doujin authors this. They will do some shit. I can already read the fetish tags off of my head.

Yeah I Know. That's why I sad to see many Moslem followed him instead of the real ustad

And by the way the goverment taking over TMII from Suharto Family. A very bold move if I could say

Back
Top Bottom