What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mental Health Care

IndyFront

Ξ⌊:Ξ≪⊕ `∧∀⊥∥'⌊: ∀∃∃∀⌊:⊕⌈≪⌊:⊕Γ.
Author
I figured I'd start a safe space for people to discuss their problems with mental health care, since we have some really insensitive people on here, I might message the mods to see if one of them can keep an eye on this thread so no one feels persecuted for their mental problems. I'd start off by posting this video

A few more links
Obviously there are people everywhere not just in the U.S. dealing with mental health problems such as depression, anxiety, etc. but I figured a good segue/conversation starter would be the state of mental health care in the U.S., since I live here it's what I know the most about. Anyone's welcome

It's pretty famous that the state of mental healthcare in the US is pretty awful, lacking prevention, reimbursement of medical appointments, when tons of problems could be avoided by proper medical coverage by psychiatrists and affordability of treatments. But then, that's a very general assessment since it's also very much true for non-mental healthcare in the US as well. Getting the people to see a doctor and to do what the doctor tells you is obvious, yet not achieved in the US.

Back
Top Bottom