What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most controversial or unpopular political/economic/social opinions?

Many Greens worldwide are also like that, an unfortunate thing considering what's happening with the climate and environment.

I really want to vote Green this year (Dario Hunter is my dream president)

see the issue is I also dont want to die.

and that means Im voting Bernie or Biden. and Im only voting Biden if im forced to.

so im voting bernie.

Voting green right now is not a good idea.

Some years ago, I saw a post on the Internet that said, roughly paraphrased from memory: 'What happens in Korean politics now will happen in American politics later'.

I think there is some truth to this sentiment.

Last edited:
I really want to vote Green this year (Dario Hunter is my dream president)

see the issue is I also dont want to die.

and that means Im voting Bernie or Biden. and Im only voting Biden if im forced to.

so im voting bernie.

Voting green right now is not a good idea.
*Shrug* There will be enough people who are sufficiently insulated from the consequences (or at least think they are) that they will vote for Greens anyway.

*Shrug* There will be enough people who are sufficiently insulated from the consequences (or at least think they are) that they will vote for Greens anyway.

They think they will be.

gods I hope they are otherwise I will try and find them.

Wouldn't you be a police brutality magnet compared to them?

Yes I would be. but I think if I die throttling Green party voters Id at least die feelign accomplished.

Third parties tend to fizzle after a few years of fame. Seriously, has Perot's Reform Part done anything of note recently?

Back
Top Bottom