What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mug collection, aka how do you look?

I don't imagine him. I've met Rufus in 2014, when we had a small Europe SB meeting in Essen.
Ah, yes, when we had two Spacebattlers attempt to impress girls by helping them light a fire for their barbecue. Remind me, how many trees were left in one piece in that same park the next day?

Ah, yes, when we had two Spacebattlers attempt to impress girls by helping them light a fire for their barbecue. Remind me, how many trees were left in one piece in that same park the next day?
Two, I think.

A Rufus like. Good thing is, I was so badly shaven and my hair was so badly dressed I'd be unrecognizable compared to now. :p

Shit, I would give him three Rufus likes just to post it.
Sure. Although try to tell me in advance when you'll be in Paris. I have to go to China in May and then I am gone for the US for two months.

Anywhere near Los Angeles?

Shit, I would give him three Rufus likes just to post it.
The problem there is that I do not have any images of Rufus. So I cannot pose his image, even if I was given the money to do so. ;)

Rufus looks like a short & underfed 40thousandninjas, basically. So if you've ever met him just picture Rufus as a miniature 40thousandninjas. I swear, they could be brothers.
EQquGKz.jpg

9u7GIxP.jpg

ReYj7KE.jpg

iqwPENr.jpg

g0lssqS.jpg

4vMAp3P.jpg

6jdPdA0.jpg

z8tcTxA.jpg

oE2LZ06.jpg

pGoYWMe.jpg

AwmhqV3.jpg

knY8kNV.jpg

IMG-20220505-WA0008.jpg

Eid gathering with my relatives. Yeah, mostly cousins, their spouses and kids with a sprinkling of aunts and uncles. See if you guys can find me!

Back
Top Bottom