What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Admin

If you were as handsome as you claimed, LCDR Stormwalker would already have eloped with you.

I know I've said this before but I'm monogamous, married and my wife would kill us all if anyone tried.

Seriously she already has a collection of ears.

Nay, myself and Stormwalker's relationship is purely platonic. We're the best of friends in fact, we go on fishing trips to the Wyoming mountains every weekend.

I thought this week was hiking in Mammoth.

Don't try me, kiddo. I'm a pun grandmaster.
Take warning, he really is.

At least you didn't make that facist white male Adornable the Deplorable an Admin, he's as racist as he is handsome.

Edit: and as homophobic as he is intelligent.

As funny as his spelling mistakes are...

Last edited:
I know I've said this before but I'm monogamous, married and my wife would kill us all if anyone tried.

Seriously she already has a collection of ears.
I like your woman already. You... ehhhh, I guess you are OK for a dirty American swine. :giggle:

Bet my wife could take your wife in a fight though. She didn't get the full package like the kids, but I taught her enough to stop at least one wave of Capitalist invaders. ;)

Oh, and congrats to the new overlord or whatever. [Physics Reference] :geek:

Back
Top Bottom